What plant do i say im growing????

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Deneen, Aug 27, 2012.

1. I'm going to a hydroponics shop in the city next weekend but the only problem is that my state is not a legal medical marijuana state so I can't just walk in and tell em I'm growing pot.., if anyone can tell me the right plants to say I'm growing to match with the same as my cannabis then that would be great... Thanks GC, sorry to ask, usually I just research on this form and that's why I don't have many posts but I can't seem to find anything

2. Id think they'd only ask you what your growing if u asked what you needed to grow. If you know what u want to buy/need for buds, which you should know thanks to this site. They wont give a shit what your growing , if t hey did ask , you could say just about any plant what so ever lol.

3. They won't ask everyone that goes there is growing weed so they already know

4. [quote name='"Greydayz"']Id think they'd only ask you what your growing if u asked what you needed to grow. If you know what u want to buy/need for buds, which you should know thanks to this site. They wont give a shit what your growing , if t hey did ask , you could say just about any plant what so ever lol.[/quote]

Thanks my friend... Maybe I'm just a lil too worried... I was thinking specifics but like tiz says everyone that goes there is most likely growing green so what am I worried about .. The funny thing is is that this store advertises that if you pay cash then they won't include tax... lol, that's great

5. ........... dot dot dot dot dot dot

They know you're growing weed. I have never seen an "indoor gardening" store that does not clearly cater to weed growers.

6. That's like walking into a head shop and pretending you smoke tobacco. If a grow store clerk has any doubt whether or not you're growing pot then that person is seriously underqualified to work in a hydro shop.

7. just go in there and buy what you need. they only ask what your growing when you ask them questions.

8. There was a article in my local paper a few weeks ago about a highway patrol officer that pulled someone over leaving a hydro store and was able to get a search warrant just from seeing nutes and cloning gel in the car. I was very surprised and I am much more careful when shopping at those types of stores now. I like to order all my stuff from HTG supply online. The prices are great and I get my stuff in 1 or 2 days to my door. It does leave a paper trail but I have never heard about any problems and its discreet.

9. #10 KingsApothecary, Sep 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2012
    [quote name='"maverick45710"']There was a article in my local paper a few weeks ago about a highway patrol officer that pulled someone over leaving a hydro store and was able to get a search warrant just from seeing nutes and cloning gel in the car. I was very surprised and I am much more careful when shopping at those types of stores now. I like to order all my stuff from HTG supply online. The prices are great and I get my stuff in 1 or 2 days to my door. It does leave a paper trail but I have never heard about any problems and its discreet.[/quote]

There's got to be more to that... and if not I doubt it will hold up in court. That's tantamount to saying a Bob Marley CD is PC for a search. I'd be interested in seeing the article if you know where it's at.

10. law enforcement is made up of human beings, capable of malice and deceit just like anyone else

i'm not saying that guy is telling the whole truth...just don't be surprised to find out the good guys aren't that "good"...

*especially* when it comes to our type of medicine :bongin:

11. [quote name='"obsstar"']

law enforcement is made up of human beings, capable of malice and deceit just like anyone else

i'm not saying that guy is telling the whole truth...just don't be surprised to find out the good guys aren't that "good"...

*especially* when it comes to our type of medicine :bongin:[/quote]

Well, the problem I have with it is that it not only involves a trooper but a judge as well. Maybe this is just semantics, but if the trooper got a "search warrant" that means he actually called a judge, told the judge what he had, and the judge gave the officer a search warrant, which could involve another officer driving to the judge's chambers or even his personal residence to obtain a signature for the warrant. However, in some states a judge's verbal okay is all that's required. But even still, a search warrant requires compelling evidence and a bottle of nutes does not likely qualify. Like I said, maybe this is simple semantics. But a search warrant had to come from a judge. A trooper could on his own develop PC himself and not need a warrant if, say, he saw something illegal in plain view.

12. No one goes to a hydro store to grow vegetables indoors, unless you are in the artic or something.

13. As another poster said....."tomatoes"

14. Just don't say anything unless they ask you questions.

15. Im the only one... :eek:??????

OP Do some research on what u wanna get. That way when u go in there an look like a newb at least u wont get talked into buying something u dont want or you think u need. Ask about products u interested in. No need to act any diff - or a certain way.

If they see u have a little knowledge it will start a good convo

Dutchie