New grower,need T5 advice

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by ItsyaboiCO, Aug 27, 2012.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421539684.059084.jpg

Chongin😁💨💨

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421539731.904962.jpg gunna MH in veg the last 3-4 weeks. Don't wanna run that 16-8 the whole time in bef lol. Hope this was a decent light to start with

Chongin😁💨💨

3. 18-6*

Chongin😁💨💨

4. Don't bother with Apollo, check out Mars-hydro, they make the tents for Apollo :)

Cheaper through them.

Chef.

5. Little late on that. Already ordered!

Chongin😁💨💨

6. ah well, you k ow for next time :)

Chef.

7. I think it'll be ok! Also. Should I just do to fox farm rout. Or make my own soil?! My try 2 organic 2 FF and see what happens

Chongin😁💨💨

8. With the space I have. Which tactics would create the best outcome do you think? One of my buddies said if I scrogged do 1 plant and veg it longer along with super crop and topping. Then my idea was the 4 plant scrog. Any ideas?!!!

Chongin😁💨💨

9. I would just do a grow first off 3-4 plants then find a strain you really like and that would be good to scrog then do a 1 plant scrog.
    Nothing worse than growing 1 beast to find out its a shit pheno for flower.

Chef.

10. When all my stuff I ordered comes in I'm going to start a new thread on another account! Do it right this time instead of high jacking a thread lol

Chongin😁💨💨

11. Ordered 5 White widow beans.
    5 crown royale beans
    Few others came free

48x48x80 Mylar grow tent
    600w mh/hps
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421767529.319839.jpg and probably this. The fan/ventilation is pending. Any suggestions for that?
    Also an inline air cooled tube reflector hood

Chongin😁💨💨

12. Look at systemair RVK models only run at like 40db that's the equivalent to a whisper :)

Chef.

13. Go to htg supply website. You can get a 4' six bulb for under 150 bucks. I run this same light for veg and I grow big beautiful plants

14. Go to htg supply website. You can get a 4' six bulb for under 150 bucks. I run this same light for veg and I grow big beautiful plants
    Did you get your issue sorted? I would be happy to help

15. If your using ffof no nutes for 14 to 20 days

16. No Nutes till she shows!

Chongin😁💨💨

17. Ids wait till days 10-14ish. I do with all plant, especially autos.

Chef.