WTF? my plant isnt flowering yet!??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by iaballa420, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Hey guys, i have a big bagseed bush that i got out of some good smoke growing. I know how to grow it and its real healthey, but it is august 17th, and there are no hairs yet!!! i had another plant growing, but it had pollen sacks, and that was 2 weeks ago. I pulled that and now i have 2 bagseed plants one is 2 foot and other is 4 foot, and they should be flowring by now i think, what should i do!? im in Northwest Iowa. Thanks alot guys

2. Don't worry they will flower when they are ready tht's all you can do outdoors. Look at the bright side females most likely will flower after the males show so I would think you have good odds of the other two being female!!

3. im in the same situation, my males showed 2 weeks ago and still no sign of sex on my other plants

4. Yeah dude.

But I'm pretty sure their females.

5. I'm in the same situation. I've got 7 bagseed plants, from all sorts of different bags, so they're all different strains. 2 have shown female and the rest have yet to show me anything. I'm hoping this means that they're all girls since the males supposedly show first.

Don't worry, they've got no choice but to flower, its natures way. It most likely means your plants are sativa dominant. I know thats the case with mine, the leaves are skinny as shit. I like sativa bud so its all good, its just gonna take ages to get some smoke......oh well, I don't get early frost being that I'm in the south.

Take it easy everyone and good luck.

6. alright, thanks guys, but if when they start flowring , its going to take around 8 weeks or 10 prolly since they are sativa dominent, but its the 19th, so they would be done late october!? or do outdoor plants make it a habit to put bud production in overdrive at the end of summer when the light changes so it get dones before winter? , anyway, im just curious about how this light cycle works, because to me, it seems too late to be budding. all advice is very much appreciated. thanks alot