Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Best Detox product for Weed?

• Please log in to reply

runthistown18

runthistown18

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,306 posts
I'll be looking for a job soon & weed in my system so yeah.
I was told that there's detox products out there that you can still smoke, Just drink the formular 2-3 hours before the piss test. Is this true? If so what's the best one?

I quit smoking about a week ago & i still want to continue smoking as i job search :(

murderouspanda

murderouspanda

coming to a zoo near you

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,704 posts
when I need to get clean for a DT, the first thing I do is STOP SMOKING. if you keep smoking you don't allow your body a chance to get clean

besides that, go to walgreens or cvs or something and buy AZO standards. its for cleaning out your urinary tract and has never failed me in the past. just take them as directed and be sure to drink plenty of fluids.

regular exercise also helps the process

good luck!

runthistown18

runthistown18

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,306 posts
Do you think this will work?

Clear Choice Max Instant Clean Add-it-ive detox | Clear Choice Max Instant Clean Add-it-ive Dietary supplement for $50.99

murderouspanda

murderouspanda

coming to a zoo near you

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,704 posts
I usually steer clear of the expensive magic detox products. I have never found one that really delivered or wasn't more than just a bunch of vitamins and cranberry juice.

my method with the AZOs has proven itself to me multiple times and its OTC so the worst case someone thinks you have a bacterial infection or something. costs alot less too.

but besides that, really, quit smoking, go for a jog, and drink tons of water or juice

runthistown18

runthistown18

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,306 posts

I usually steer clear of the expensive magic detox products. I have never found one that really delivered or wasn't more than just a bunch of vitamins and cranberry juice.

my method with the AZOs has proven itself to me multiple times and its OTC so the worst case someone thinks you have a bacterial infection or something. costs alot less too.

but besides that, really, quit smoking, go for a jog, and drink tons of water or juice

How many days AZOs take to clean you? I hope it don't take weeks.

I have no problem stopping once i know a job will hire me, But you know...Job searching can take weeks or even months ....I don't want to stop until i know a job interested in me (when i get called for an interview, I'll quit). I just hope they don't make me take a drug test the same day as the interview or ill be fucked lol.

Edited by runthistown18, 26 August 2012 - 04:09 AM.

murderouspanda

murderouspanda

coming to a zoo near you

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,704 posts
I usually start 4 or 5 days ahead of time, and just follow the directions on the box.

one time I did it 3 days ahead and came out fine

runthistown18

runthistown18

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,306 posts
thanks i'll keep that in mind.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users