Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hash or edibles from resin

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GrandmasterPK, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Is it possible?
    I don't want to smoke the resin, but I don't want to toss it either

2. The only thing to do with resin is flush it down the toilet :cool:

3. smeer it on a joint then put some weed in it :p

4. dude you can do whatever you want but if u tried making edibles it would fail bad

5. smoke it man. it'll get you blasted as fuck. soooo high

6. It will also smell like shit, taste like shit, produce a shitty shortlived high and probably give you a headache.

The choice is yours OP

7. or it could produce a very intense, pleasurable albeit short lived high that has never given me a headache and ive been doing it for years. or you could throw away a perfectly good high

you choice OP

8. #8 professer, Aug 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2012
    Its a matter of opinion, and I find that the high produced from smoking THC residue (not actually resin) sucks. I used to smoke my resin untill I got over the whole 'highschool lets smoke a lot of weed and other drugs and get high' a year or two after HS. Since then THC isn't as important to me, and a little bit goes a long ways. I make a 10 sack of top grade last up to 5-7days just taking efficient one hits. I've measured my hits too, about 20-30mg per. I'd take one every few min or so 2-4x until I got the desired high. My tolerance always is low. I also don't smoke weed 'just to get baked' -- there's more to drugs than just getting high.

And yeah, since then I find THC residue to be nasty and worthless. The 'why throw away a valuable high' thing is always kind of amusing to me. There's a whole world of highs out there that are greater than that.

P.S. If you hold your lighter away from your weed and let the hot air slowly vape it, it's sooo much more efficient than combusting your weed. I never combust my weed anymore which helps me make it last longer.

9. Yeah no thanks, I'm gonna burn my weed and get baked.
    Thanks for the tips though ....c:confused: