Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

23 grams of Pink Kush/Trainwreck

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MedicalManOR, Aug 25, 2012.

1. #1 MedicalManOR, Aug 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2012
    Found out that Pink X I posted was actually Pink kush crossed with trainwreck, picked up another half of this new strain- trainwreck

180 an O for what you see

Trainwreck
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Pink Kush x Trainwreck
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. looks dankkkk

3. Fuqqq that Looks tasty!!
    Looks like it would taste like a Sour strawberry in a joint:yummy::smoking:

4. It's not pink :(

5. thats the best you could come up with? sigh*

6. damn! I want some of that right now!

7. "Give a smoke report" OP,I usually don't care for them anymore (due to jealousy) But this looks worthwhile!!!!

8. ^Yeah smoke report would be grand :bongin:

9. Kush is always good! i've tried trainwreck in Japan that was awesome too. I recently moved to Louisville, KY wish i could find a dealer to get my hands on some kronic bud!

10. You must be in a medical state, 180 an o? I wish..

11. damn that trainwreck looks pretty killer. man id be lucky to get a half oz of shit that good for 180 here lol

12. More like canada probably

13. :eek: When? Was it hard to find? Cause i was wondering what was up with the weed game in Japan.:confused::confused:

14. That is a beautiful thing there sir.

15. hahahahahahaha

16. Looks dankk as fuck. Trainwreck is one of my favorite strains, and that looks to die for. Wish i could get 180 an O. i got mine for 130 a 1/4 :( But happy toking to ya! and a smoke report WOULD be excellent!

17. Looks sick mate. £220 an oz all day long down my way. Sweet

18. Dude don't they like chop off an ear if you get caught?