Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

getting dick sucked for weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smokintoke, Aug 25, 2012.

1. it says your online if that is just your user title i would change it:wave:

2. So, how does one initiate this bj+weed thing? I wouldn't mind free weed and a bj. lmao :ey: :laughing: :smoke:

3. [quote name='"KenjaminK"']So, how does one initiate this bj+weed thing? I wouldn't mind free weed and a bj. lmao :ey: :laughing: :smoke:[/quote]

Just tell then str8 up no homo I'm horny let's blaze this blunt and I'll suck ur dick low key

4. "Aint nothing gay about getting your dicked suck, you the ones thats gay for sucking my dick"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hne5a_jkdyw]Cockmeat Sandwich - YouTube[/ame]

5. come over:rolleyes::wave::cool:

6. now that's a dirty whore

7. I'd let someone suck my dick for an half oz of dank. To be completely honest.

8. [quote name='"Slowking"']I'd let someone suck my dick for an half oz of dank. To be completely honest.[/quote]

Um u better be sucking dick too AND swallowing the nut for that price

9. 100 pounds of the dankest salvia weed
    100 pounds of the dankest indica weed
    and 100,000 dollars
    50 pounds of dankest hash
    2 pounds of dank edibles

Hey a stoner can dream for this much right

10. that's not sativa.... lol and i would would let um do it for free, a dick sucked is a dick sucked:cool:

11. well i'd probably settle for an ounce of some good...

HAH GAAAAYYY!!

12. [quote name='"StraiT100"']well i'd probably settle for an ounce of some good...

HAH GAAAAYYY!![/quote]

Heeeeyyy aren't you the guy who claimed he grew weed before but mistook weed for Cleome stole the plant took it home and smoked the Cleome and got a headache?

13. I'd let a hot tyranny do it for free

If it was a Guy prolly a pound of some good tree

14. I will share a blunt with anyone who wants to suck my dick at anytime sorry no trans

15. this.