Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

getting dick sucked for weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smokintoke, Aug 25, 2012.

1. lets try something a little different shall we? how much would you have to be paid in money /weed to GET your dick sucked.....:cool: by a member of the same sex:devious:

2. 900 Ozs...

3. gimme 2 oz of some dank and we good!! YOLO

4. i meant 9000 bucks

5. just close your eyes and pretend its a girl, haha

6. Free
    a dick sucked is still s dick sucked

7. 5Oz of some super lemon haze

8. ***** you gay. *in my riley voice.

9. btw.. i wouldnt let noone suck my dick.. i just like workaholics haha..

but its crazy bein in jail an seein how accepted it is to fuck with dudes.. shit will surprise u

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15_Y3_eRfOU]Ha! Gay! For 10 Hours - YouTube[/ame]

11. #12 smokintoke, Aug 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2012
    so you guys will get your dick sucked but won't do it..... its still JUST as homosexual..... gay simpsons.jpg :cool:

12. [quote name='"smokintoke"']so you guys will get your dick sucked but won't do it..... its still JUST as homosexual..... fags:cool: lol[/quote]

Actually no, no its not

13. 100 pounds ( of weed) not that British shit

14. Definition of HOMOSEXUAL

: Definition of HOMOSEXUAL
    1. : of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward another of the same sex

2 : of, relating to, or involving sexual intercourse between persons of the same sex

yea that's what i though, still just as gay:cool:

15. lol this is so gay

16. [quote name='"smokintoke"']
    Definition of HOMOSEXUAL

: Definition of HOMOSEXUAL
    1. : of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward another of the same sex

2 : of, relating to, or involving sexual intercourse between persons of the same sex

yea that's what i though, still just as gay:cool:[/quote]

It's not about how gay it is, it's about how nasty it feels. And getting your dick sucked doesn't seem as nasty as sucking a dick.

Idk how much though, it would have to be a relatively large amount though. And I'm not even sure if I would seriously do it at all if it came down to it. It would probably haunt my thoughts forever.

17. [quote name='"tommy toke alot"']Free
    a dick sucked is still s dick sucked[/quote]

that was gay on plenty different levels .

18. I like getting bjs i dont think it matters from who it comes from

19. so there for you would be considered bisexual:confused_2: correct?