Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mid vs Loud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ugadawgfan, Aug 24, 2012.

1. all summer while i was off for college i was working a job getting paid decently and was able to buy loud all the time. but now the funds are getting tighter so im buying mids instead. but the question is im getting higher off the mids than the loud its weird. it was real loud too, hairy, crystally, the weed i thought was amazing. so why am i getting higher off of mid than loud?

2. probably should just say dank, people on these forums get so uptight when they see the the word loud.

3. haha^
    when someone says loud I just think of a highschooler, I don't know why.

4. I don't know why you'd feel this way but If you think mids get you higher than dank then buy mids

5. it wasnt just me who thinks it. my friend who smoked the same DANK as me also smoked the same mid as me and thought the same thing

6. My weed is always quiet. Even the SUPER dank shit. That must be really annoying to have loud weed. I wouldn't even buy loud weed, I prefer weed that doesn't yell or make noise.

7. well i like to party with my weed so the louder the better, its so much fun you should give loud weed a chance
    just gotta smoke it all before you go to be or it will keep you up with how loud it is

8. I think of gangstas when I hear loud. Haha. Always been chronic in my book.

9. Oh and by the way, GO DAWGS!!

10. Mids usually have the indica buzz and your "loud" was prob a sativa Dom which makes some people think its not as strong

11. We talking about volume knobs here or...?

But seriously, what, why ask us? Why would we know? buds with a lot of hairs doesn't mean it's of a higher potency. Maybe it wasn't turned out as loud as you thought? :p

12. i usually call it loud too...

13. If you keep it in an airtight jar you cant hear the fucking annoying yelling but it sucks because sometimes I wanna smoke at night but it's so loud that it wakes up everybody in the house. 1 time my mom came in and was like "It sounds like weed in here" I'm like nah ma just the tv thank god she bought it!

14. Just so you guys know loud refers to the smell. Look up the definition of loud. It's just a slang term. I don't understand why people are so dumb about it when people say it.

15. I can't hear you your weed is too loud!

16. ^^^ THIS

And to answer, it's a different high my friend.

17. WHAT? i can't hear you over the sound of my super dank loud.

18. [quote name='"lnhaleTHC"']probably should just say dank, people on these forums get so uptight when they see the the word loud.[/quote]

Fuck loud, I can't hear my tree.

19. I think we all know High-Grade bud is better than Mids/Regs. But if your pockets are hurt u can make some sacrifices

20. what????? Can't hear you!!!!!