Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mid vs Loud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ugadawgfan, Aug 24, 2012.

1. aaaahahaha. loud.

I got charged for possesion of loud.

2. I think that would be called disturbing the peace. ha.

3. prepare to get trolled by a bunch of butthurt pot snobs and trolls angry about the term "Loud" .

4. For people who smoke weed, there are some narrow minded hypocrites on this forum. They make fun of one term, but than use another, equally ridiculous term.

5. I found it funny when my highschool drug counselor called good shit loud I actually lol'ed right there, but anyway its prob because you were used to the kind of high that particular strain was and when you started smoking mids the high was different so you felt higher.

6. Placebo.
    It's literally scientifically impossible for that to happen.
    Let's compare, 1 gram of medical bud, or 1 gram of some bud that requires you to smoke it to make sure it's even weed.
    Not bashing you but the only explanation is in your head.

7. [quote name='"DJMax"']
    For people who smoke weed, there are some narrow minded hypocrites on this forum. They make fun of one term, but than use another, equally ridiculous term.[/quote]

I can't hear you man speak up my weed is too loud.

8. [quote name='"DJMax"']
    For people who smoke weed, there are some narrow minded hypocrites on this forum. They make fun of one term, but than use another, equally ridiculous term.[/quote]

lol exactly man,

9. My neighbour won't stop banging at my door, he keeps telling me to turn the noise down :confused_2:

10. cuz dudes don't know wtf ur talking about