Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best way to smoke polen hash with no bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mirsh, Aug 22, 2012.

1. hey all, i got some polen hash a day ago and im still confused on what the best way to smoke it is.
    its my first time with hash also, ive broke some up into a tabacco mixed joint which isnt to bad, but i dont like the tabacco part and grinded it up into a bong but it smokes pretty poor since it doesnt burn great.

whats the best way to smoke it? i have no bud to mix it was so that gets ruled out

2. Pollen hash or keif can be smoked in a bowl straight up! Make sure you have a screen and don't use a bong because some of the unburned stuff can fall thru before it fires up. I recommend small hits one at a time to make it last!

3. #3 wweedd, Aug 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2012
    pack the bottom of the bowl tightly, that way it won't all fall into the bong.

4. but this takes years to burn, when it gets a light its so slow burning i have to take loads of rips just to get it :S

5. OK so it's slightly damp. I recommend drying it out under a light bulb or on a coffee cup warmer. Stay with it while it drys so you don't over do it. Sounds like its just damp.

6. or maybe try decarbing it for a bit in the oven? that could also help.

7. [quote name='"wweedd"']or maybe try decarbing it for a bit in the oven? that could also help.[/quote]

I wouldn't decarb it. You can lose precious trepenes in the process and easily over do it.

Just dry it out slightly under a bulb like the one guy said.