Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do Generation Blunts/Joints Get You Higher?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SilveradoStoner, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Thaaaaats naaaaasty

Attached Files:

2. Sometimes I put like 1cm of normal tobacco that way when my joint starts to taste shit, I know it's finished.
    The taste doesn't really suffer.
    Otherwise I just smoke until it's finished pretty much, the filter looks fucking nasty afterwards.

3. I've smoked the remaining bud leftover through another blunt/joint before, and also through a bong. Although, nowadays I wouldn't even bother.

4. Look at all of you knocking before trying. The weed in the roach not only has the initial thc but also all that resin from the rest of the joint that was burnt.

I keep my roaches, and when ever i combine them to make a new joint, it will stink but it gets me a lot higher than a regular joint would. Think about it, its weed covered in resin, ofcourse it gets you higher.

5. I've gotten to a 3rd gen joint before I shit you not.

Make a 1G joint, and smoke like 15 1G joints, and take all the 1G roaches and make a 2G joint. And once you smoke a whole bunch of 2G joints, take those roaches and make a 3G joint.

Tastes like pure asshole, but dammit you get high.

6. god dude thats like 3rd generation asshole your tasting..

7. on the rare occasion i roll a joint (smoke bongs 99.99% of the time) i will smoke that shit til its down, probably because it would take me a year to make one 2nd G joint.

8. A well rolled j doesn't need a crutch/filter and will not leave a real "roach", being that there must be some green left in order to call it a roach and a well rolled j will be entirely hollow at the en yet still sturdy. Blunts IMO will always have a roach tho.

9. [quote name='"DriftingApart"']I remember my friend talking about/doing it a while back when I first started smoking, but it's been a long while since I've smoked a blunt, and it seemed an interesting concept at the time.

Reconsidering it now, you're just adding and consuming more tar with the tar that is going to be created from not only the cannabis smoke but also the carcinogenic tobacco smoke, which just sounds like adding insult to injury. I don't know how much tar harms your lungs, but I have too much cannabis to consider having to use it, mostly because I am more than pleased with not combusting my cannabis.

Kief maybe on the inside of the blunt, mixed in with the weed, but otherwise roaches should get the can.[/quote]

It's more fore novelty than efficiency

10. Each generation would taste progressively worse and worse, and harsher with more carcinogenic smoke. I don't think it will get you any higher, think about it like this:

You have one gram of weed, you smoke that weed then there is resin, you smoke the resin creating more resin. You only had a gram of weed so you're diluting it actually every time.

11. i feel like its gets me higher...lol @ all the people who are like wtf is he talkin about??