Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does Buffalo Wild Wings drug test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by caesar3860, Aug 22, 2012.

1. I have an interview next week and I need to know if anyone knows if Buffalo Wild Wings does any drug testing.

2. More than likely

3. Wikipedia should have a thing where they state every place of business and if they DT or not. That would be cool indeed.

4. I don't know man, but your post makes me wanna go get some bomb ass buffalo wings with blue cheese dipping sauce, get high, and pig out on those suckers.:smoke:

5. [quote name='"Birdlives"']I don't know man, but your post makes me wanna go get some bomb ass buffalo wings with blue cheese dipping sauce, get high, and pig out on those suckers.:smoke:[/quote]

For real thought...

6. I did that on Sunday. Good times...

7. Just guessing from that awesome name, yeah they probably take themselves way too seriously.

8. No clue but they make some tasty wings. Best munchie food

9. Most food service jobs don't require drug testing. Most retail does, go figure.

10. I don't know about the line but servers do not get drug tested. I have worked in hospitality industry for awhile now and I have been drug tested once. They told me before I applied that I would have to pass a drug screening. Never again have I been tested. Make money , save money and be responsible and you will go far.

11. HA IS THIS A SERIOUS QUESTION??? No they will not drug test you...90% people that work at a buffalo wild wings smoke weed .... Ive worked in 20+ restaraunts including upscale fine dining establishments you will not get drug tested for a restaraunt job thats not a manager posistion which is still unlikely....restaraunts dont drug test!

12. yeah, just like all of the holier than thou Big Corps..

13. Depends

In Canada I don't think they will, but in mercuh they might