Counter Strike Global Offensive

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by BlazeLE, Aug 21, 2012.

1. [quote name='"l Palm trees l"']

you can change your steam name[/quote]

I actually didn't realize that

2. Getting this for xbox 360 once I get gold.. Fucking hate paying 60 bucks a year for this online shit. But anyways..
    GT:k2bro56

3. i added a few of you guys, steam id is SkylineGtrii

4. i dont know why people are talking about the xbox or ps3 version in here... there are threads for it for the consoles and i put the pc tag in front...

5. i use to be cal-m and cal-p in 2002 when cs was really popular. add me on steam

steam id : dutleefasho

lets get 5 GC members together and we can scrim other people in that matching system thing.!! will be awsome lemme know if anyone is interested

6. im down, earlier i was playing with a friend and we were the only ones on our team with kills after like 6 rounds... they were clearly console peasants, one of them was named xboxer.... but then they left and some knew people joined and we doodoo'd on the other team.

moral of the story: if you suck play casual, and i hate having shit teammates.

7. add me on steam: dicfoo

i cant see how you can play cs to its full extent on consoles 0_0

8. Add me on steam, KBnugz

9. Where do you find your steam ID? Is it the account name? I have also been an old school cs player, remember playing cs 1.3 back in 2002. Such good times.

I still think 1.6 is the best existing cs version, but this game definitely got some potential! For counter strike to ever get back in it's competitive role we need a game such as this connecting the cs community. As long as they fix the god damn spraying with rifles... how stupid is it that a guy crouching has the disadvantage against a player strafing sideways and spraying wild in medium to close combat range.

I would love to play with someone if anyone are stationed at the EU side.

10. true that about the spraying.

anyway had a team of 4 dudes running in competitive the other day and we straight dominated. i had one game where i was 27-3. but all of them except the last game i was huge positive. i think in like 6 hours of playing we lost like 5 rounds total. but the last game went to shit lol. we were 15-0 then it switched sides and they caught up till it was 15-14... but i clutched it in the last round in a 3v1 with the awp. it was on inferno and we were the terrorists. i was in the tunnel when all of my team died. i was scared, so i sorta just chilled there but then a dude dropped in and i sniped him, turned around and as i was walking out a dude ran past me so i popped out sniped him, then went to go plant at B and their guy was their with his awp and i out awped him. my heart was pounding. then everyone got off when i went to go take a piss...

11. this makes no sense . you play on your little pc monitor while I play it on my 50 inch 1080p HD tv.... with keyboard and mouse (PS3) ;)

12. pc users can use their tv as monitor as well you know.

13. I love counter-strike, I just don't think GO will run on my pc that well (better start saving). I play source a lot, love that game!

I remember about 10 years ago when computer cafes were big, they would hold CS 1.6 tournaments haha

14. if you can run source you should be able to run cs:go. in source i ahd like 300fps maxed out on cs:go i get around 120-200 maxed. as long as you can run cs:s maxed out you should be fine running cs:go on like med.

15. you do realize that playing on a larger screen is a handicap while playing FPS's right? ntm that your tv's refresh rate is probably lower than a computer monitor. and i guarantee the game looks better on pc.

16. [quote name='"BlazeLE"']

you do realize that playing on a larger screen is a handicap while playing FPS's right? ntm that your tv's refresh rate is probably lower than a computer monitor. and i guarantee the game looks better on pc.[/quote]

Blazele hit the nail on the head, I am on a 23" 120hz monitor and it is silky smooth. Playing on a bigger TV is a handicap

17. to each their own I guess, I just dont know why pc gamers always bash on the consoles, they are all computers in the end. Just use controllers insted.. and ps3'ers have the option for the keyboard n mouse. I seem to play fine on my tv. I played CS on pc back in the day, def more hardcore gamers on the pc

18. I'm not shitting on consoles, I have an xbox and play numerous games on there. The reasons are as follows, graphics are better, more accurate with keyboard and mouse, and to be honest the PC community is a lot more mature. I hate hearing kids whine on consoles, I have never heard in my 8 years on consoles someone from the opposite team say good game. All they do is bitch if they lost or say how much better they are if they win. it's just a better atmosphere and experience for me.

19. because my graphics card has more ram than the xbox and ps3 combined... and consoles are holding games back since developers only make games for the consoles. then they make a shitty port over to the pc. look at BF3 they made it while thinking about pc's (still just a console port in the end though) and look how bad it looks on xbox ntm the smaller maps and half the players per game.

20. thats half the reason i switched to pc gaming. and the other half is as i mentioned in the post before this. the only reason i still have an xbox is for forza. i bought mass effect 3 the other day for xbox and stopped playing after 5 minutes... the textures looked like poo and the first cutscene in the game had framerate drops into the 20 range... when a cutscene has framerate issues thats just sad, its the only thing you have 100% control over... so i got it on pc and even then its clearly just a console port... no graphics settings, vsync locked on, etc. but at least i can play the game at 60fps constantly unlike the 30 on xbox with drops.