Yankees Fan Club

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by NorthernLights2, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Honestly thought we were done tonight, but after 14 LONG innings we did it! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I'm fuckin pissed we got rid of solarte

3. Ya what the fuck

'Too blessed to be stressed'

4. We drop 2 to the Jays at home??? We suck. Watching those games I was embarrassed about how we played.

'Too blessed to be stressed'

5. What the hell is up with cashman and these horrible moves he made? Bringing in Drew and his .176 BA oh boy that's gonna help. Johnson was not what they hoped when he was signed but damn I was expecting to bring in a GOOD pitcher not a the castaways we have. I'm ready for cashman to move on....

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Hey you know for all the talk on who you want with the ball with 2 min left in a Super Bowl no one says Eli , but my
    Boy has done it twice and against Brady who everyone picks. If go manning every time

7. I just wanna say to all those who can't get their team where they live. The mlb app is pretty rockin. $20 a year you get the radio broadcast , a 2d graphic of every at bat and pitch , and video highlights of all the good plays/scores. Every team every game. Plus all star game

8. Ya know, I liked it better when everyone hated my team cause we spent too much and won. Now we spend the same even more and can't score runs?? I was never a Steinbrenner hater but all this shit is def coming from Hal and co. Cashman isn't allowed to deal the way he should and girardi isn't allowed to manage the team the way he should. That's why he's managing and mat tingly isn't. They knew Donnie baseball would never put up with this ridiculous approach to at bats and base running. Aswell being a "yes sir whatever you want" type of employee. And I loved joe as a player. I know we've been doing a lot better as of late but it still bothers me to see that much talent on the field and constantly being in 1 run games.
    I kinda can't stand joe madden but if he managed the team for one week they'd prob win every game cause he doesn't care about players roles. Gardners on fire? Bat him third all week. Etc. and on the topic of Brett , will he fucking run already??? What the hell is he waiting for? If he ran on the first or second pitch all year he's have 40 sb by now. I do appreciate them not trading away every prospect like always tho so that's a step in the right direction, I was expecting them to trade 5 of their best kids for a guy who's numbers already retired somewhere. We need to get this team sold to ppl who know mor about baseball on the field and less about building a mall of America for a stadium. When I lived in NY we used to go to Yankee games on a whim, now you gotta move funds around in your portfolio to go to a god damned game. My two daughters have never been to a Yankee game cause I can't afford it. I'm gonna stop now