Yankees Fan Club

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by NorthernLights2, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Nope not at all

O well its gotta be so hard to compete at that level. If all I had to do was take steroids and I could play pro ball I would do it in a heart beat though.

2. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']Nope not at all

O well its gotta be so hard to compete at that level. If all I had to do was take steroids and I could play pro ball I would do it in a heart beat though.[/quote]

O ya me to no doubt. It'd be like a dream come true.

3. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']Nope not at all

O well its gotta be so hard to compete at that level. If all I had to do was take steroids and I could play pro ball I would do it in a heart beat though.[/quote]

That's where we differ my friend. Steroids have no part in the game. That's why Hank Arron is still the HR king. Bonds doesn't deserve anything. And if A-Rod beats Bonds record, Hank Weill still be the king

4. [quote name='"RVD420RVD"']

That's where we differ my friend. Steroids have no part in the game. That's why Hank Arron is still the HR king. Bonds doesn't deserve anything. And if A-Rod beats Bonds record, Hank Weill still be the king[/quote]

Hey bro I agree I never said I would be proud of it but still that opportunity is a very hard one to pass up.

If mother fuckin Barry bonds gets in the hof and they keep Pete rose out I will go to cooperstown and rape people

5. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']

Hey bro I agree I never said I would be proud of it but still that opportunity is a very hard one to pass up.

If mother fuckin Barry bonds gets in the hof and they keep Pete rose out I will go to cooperstown and rape people[/quote]

I agree! First of all, they definitely need to put Pete Rose in any way! And Hank is without a doubt still the home run king

6. Did anyone hear about Bartolo Calon's 50 game suspension for PED's? Is anyone worried all this shit might lead back to the Yankees in any way? And what do you guys think about Roger Clemens comeback?

7. I didn't hear that. He hasn't been good in years anyway. As for Clemens, he's 50, has a buttload of money, and can live comfortably the rest of his life. Not sure why he came back. I hear the Astros are actually looking into him as well, cmon man.

8. There's no way he's comin back. They can't take him seriously, there's no way he is in nearly good enough physical shape to pitch in the majors. If he does ill watch just so I can see him get destroyed though

9. Well he's good enough to play for the Astros lol

10. I guess just for the shock factor

11. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']I guess just for the shock factor[/quote]

Haha i see what you did there

12. Anyone catch the game tonight? I couldn't watch it.

13. Caught some of the highlights. Jeter got hit in the head and was pissed.

14. Oh shit, really? Was he ok?

15. Ya, it was a 92mph pitch. He later did his signature Jeter play, actually farther then he usually does it. So I'd say he's fine.

16. Ok that's good. Did they win?

17. And they lost 3-1 tonight that sucks

18. go yanks, we wear them sox to practice.

19. [quote name='"blazedasfuck"']go yanks, we wear them sox to practice.[/quote]

Haha fuck ya that's what I like to hear! Got a good win today 4-2 after sliding a bit