Yankees Fan Club

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by NorthernLights2, Aug 21, 2012.

1. God damn 7 to 3

It was 2-2 when I left for work. It's all because I'm not watching the game

2. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']God damn 7 to 3

It was 2-2 when I left for work. It's all because I'm not watching the game[/quote]

I know lol I feel like that sometimes too haha

3. [quote name='"NorthernLights2"']

Well you kind of explained how I ended up hating the Giants lol[/quote]

Haha ok I can see that. But the patriot question remains

4. [quote name='"RVD420RVD"']

Haha ok I can see that. But the patriot question remains[/quote]

I liked there logo when I was 8. I already posted that in an earlier post in this thread lol

5. Dude that catch though!!!!!

And the plaxico making that corner look like a highschool player. It was amazing

6. [quote name='"NorthernLights2"']

I liked there logo when I was 8. I already posted that in an earlier post in this thread lol[/quote]

O yeah haha my fault. Anyway for some reason Colorado gets a Chicago channel and we get a fair share of cubs/sox games. And I think the game was suppose to be on tonight but my tv crapper out on me :(

7. I'm fucking done lol. I know we are going to win the superbowl this year though. Or I'll do this

image-1073587149.jpg

8. [quote name='"RVD420RVD"']

O yeah haha my fault. Anyway for some reason Colorado gets a Chicago channel and we get a fair share of cubs/sox games. And I think the game was suppose to be on tonight but my tv crapper out on me :([/quote]

Ya we get WGN Chicago here to

9. [quote name='"NorthernLights2"']

Ya we get WGN Chicago here to[/quote]

That's the one

10. And..... Game over :(

11. Damn that sucks. Who was pitching?

12. Am I the only one who REALLY likes Nova? He's definitely one of my favorites only behind Mo and DJ

13. And RVD where did you used to live in NY?

14. He's not bad it just seems like he doesn't have a wide variety of pitches and batters get on him pretty easily.

I do like him, much better then burnett that's for sure haha.

Side note can anybody believe that melky? I always liked him and thought he was a stand up dude

15. [quote name='"NorthernLights2"']And RVD where did you used to live in NY?[/quote]

Actually never lived in NY. I'm all Jersey baby. Dover to be exact. But we moved here when I was just a kid :(. I still go back though yearly to see family. Honestly the place is so beautiful. I miss it. Maybe one day I'll move on back.

16. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']He's not bad it just seems like he doesn't have a wide variety of pitches and batters get on him pretty easily.

I do like him, much better then burnett that's for sure haha.

Side note can anybody believe that melky? I always liked him and thought he was a stand up dude[/quote]

Oh melky, what did you do to us?! It's a shame to because I really liked him, even when he went to Atlanta. I lost alot of respect for him

17. I was thinking you said you lived here for some reason lol. And infant believe about Melky either, kinda pissed me off. He always seemed like a pretty cool guy.

18. That's what I'm saying. Always laughing and smiling. Did not see it coming

19. I kind of felt stupid for not suspecting something though, cause, let's face it, he was never a really GREAT player. All of a sudden he's batting over 9000 lol