Yankees Fan Club

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by NorthernLights2, Aug 21, 2012.

1. This is to discuss anything Yankees. News, Games, how much the Boston Red Cox blow, stoned Nick Swisher... Etc.

2. Fuck Boston!

3. [quote name='"rvd420rvd"']fuck boston![/quote]

agreed, fuck boston!

4. I like this thread!

5. [quote name='"RVD420RVD"']I like this thread![/quote]

Me to! You watching the game?

6. Unfortunately no. I live in Colorado at the moment so the only Yank games I get are on espn, fox or MLB channel. Their actually on quite a bit. Even out here I can watch 2-3 yankee games a week.

7. That's not to bad I guess for how far away you live. I'm also aPatriots fan and there on here in New York at least every other week, cause lets face it the Bills get blacked out alot lol

8. Gotta love yes network :smoking:

9. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']Gotta love yes network :smoking:[/quote]

Ya no doubt

10. [quote name='"NorthernLights2"']That's not to bad I guess for how far away you live. I'm also aPatriots fan and there on here in New York at least every other week, cause lets face it the Bills get blacked out alot lol[/quote]

Patriots?!?!?!?! I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told Yankee1227 after he said he was a Bruins fan: that's a slap in the face to all of New York. Don't you guys know you're suppose to DESPISE all things Boston (including the Patriots)

11. [quote name='"RVD420RVD"']

Patriots?!?!?!?! I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told Yankee1227 after he said he was a Bruins fan: that's a slap in the face to all of New York. Don't you guys know you're suppose to DESPISE all things Boston (including the Patriots)[/quote]

Heres the story it's short. I liked the logo when I was 8.

12. [quote name='"NorthernLights2"']

Heres the story it's short. I liked the logo when I was 8.[/quote]

Why not be a Giants fan like me? It feels good to be champion :) come to us and win

13. [quote name='"RVD420RVD"']

Why not be a Giants fan like me? It feels good to be champion :) come to us and win[/quote]

Fuck The Giants. Fuck them hard

14. #14 HBGBUB, Aug 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2012
    [quote name='"NorthernLights2"']

Fuck The Giants. Fuck them hard[/quote]

Aw man don't be like that. I can't tell you how happy I was when they won in 09. I watched it at work and literally started jumping around screaming like a little girl when manning got away and tyree caught that ball on his head. I was so happy

15. [quote name='"NorthernLights2"']

Fuck The Giants. Fuck them hard[/quote]

Fuck the Patriots! Anytime they need to be kept in check the G-MEN are right there to do that

16. Shits gonna get ugly if we keep going lol. Anyways! Anyone watchin the game?

17. No I'm at work and the fucker is on the cw.

For all the shit smart phones can do I wish they were a tv haha

18. [quote name='"NorthernLights2"']Shits gonna get ugly if we keep going lol. Anyways! Anyone watchin the game?[/quote]

You're right, I imagine it's a pretty sensitive issue knowing the giants whipped the patriots in the superbowl 2 out of the last 4 years. Ok I'm done I'm done haha. I just had to get that in. Just busting your balls man. One question though. How'd you become a patriots fan and end up hating the Giants?

19. Ya I wish they were to. Even though I don't have one. I might get an iPhone soon though

20. [quote name='"RVD420RVD"']

You're right, I imagine it's a pretty sensitive issue knowing the giants whipped the patriots in the superbowl 2 out of the last 4 years. Ok I'm done I'm done haha. I just had to get that in. Just busting your balls man. One question though. How'd you become a patriots fan and end up hating the Giants?[/quote]

Well you kind of explained how I ended up hating the Giants lol