Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

How long does weed stay in your system???

• Please log in to reply

Yolo1

Yolo1

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 100 posts
K I am a new driver and I'm worried. So if I sesh the night b4 or a few days earlier will I blow over if I am tested or how does it work? Or if I get in a accident and they say oh little punk was probly high, and they test me and it's in me what will happen even if I wasn't high when the crash took place but it's in my system? Help!!'

Similar Topics: How long does weed stay in your system???     x

yoregan

yoregan

Hit Blunts, Not Bitches:)

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,659 posts
Calm down.
A lot of factors go into the amount of time marijuana will stay in your system.
Height, body fat, level of activity, how often you smoke ect.
In general they say THC can store itself into your fat (since it's fat soluble) a stay there anywhere between 30-90 days. However, many are able to get it out much sooner than that. But again depending on many factors.

It stays in your blood for a much less amount of time. Maybe a few days max.

Not so sure about hair though, but no one really tests hair.

Yolo1

Yolo1

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 100 posts
So I I never drive while high, I always have a full night sleep b4 I will drive. So can police test it or what? Like a breathalyzer or thc-a-lyzer

yoregan

yoregan

Hit Blunts, Not Bitches:)

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,659 posts
No. If you get pulled over the only way a cop will know you're high is if you tell him. Sure, he may KNOW but he can't really prove it.

figarofigaro

figarofigaro

• Registered Upgraded
  • 969 posts
Let me google that for you

bruhlazer

bruhlazer

Jix

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,262 posts
Dude fuck it, yolo

Yolo1

Yolo1

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 100 posts
Lol ok thanks. And bc thc sticks to fatty stuff does that mean fat ppl get a better high or a longer one

bruhlazer

bruhlazer

Jix

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,262 posts

Lol ok thanks. And bc thc sticks to fatty stuff does that mean fat ppl get a better high or a longer one

It just means it stays detectable longer

mambugaw

mambugaw

Medicinal User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,388 posts

No after it metabolizes it is stored in fat cells. For weeks sometimes months at a time depending on how often you use cannabis.

Yolo1

Yolo1

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 100 posts
As long as their is no road side test they can doo

mambugaw

mambugaw

Medicinal User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,388 posts

As long as their is no road side test they can doo

They could do the backwards ABCs test. Although my uncle memorized the ABCs backwards back in the day because that was the way they tested him.

I couldn't even do it sober :/

Yolo1

Yolo1

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 100 posts
Man I can't say it back words!!! But like the police can't give u blood test can they? If you don't give them your consent?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users