Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mid vs dank debate

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Djack191404, Aug 20, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Gryphonics"']Mids is for kids who can't get dank for cheap.[/quote]

lol how ignorant ,

2. Mmmmm let the butt hurt flow through you.

3. fuck mids i only smoke dank

4. I like mids when I roll blunts because I can roll em so fat for so cheap. Doesn't mean I am poor.

5. I am poor, Midz is my dank and shwag is my midz.

I don't smoke much though so my low tolerance allows me to get high with anything

6. No. Honestly, think about the difference between some not bad, not gonna complain about it but it's nothing to write home about bud, and some bud that makes you go just GOD DAMN, this bud is crazy! The whole experience is better. It looks better, it feels better to break apart, it smokes better, it tastes better, it makes you so much more high.
    All of the asthetics are the same to someone of low tolerance, but the potency is not. To me, it's an arbitrary number, but say dank is 5 times better than mids. But to someone whose tolerance is really low, dank will feel 50 times better than mids, follow me? even though they already got high with the mids. But the mids, they didn't even know what they were getting into. Then that person rips a nicely diffused bong, with some actual, not fucking around, really nice bud, and they really understand that they barely dipped their toes in the water.
    Unless you get a crazy deal, mids aren't really worth it to me, even for edibles/concentrates. every application has such a huge difference between using shitty and good weed that it's just never worth it. (It's been a while since I was in high school, and I'd probably be singing a different tune.)

7. Bout to smoke mids with dank kief rolled up

8. I've smoked leaves, schwag, mids, dank, resin... whatever I get my hands on. Obviously dank will get you higher with less product, but anything that contains THC will get you high if you smoke enough, although the high will be less pleasant and may cause other side effects like headache/fatigue.

9. Basically sums it up.

10. You start realizing how much better dank is after smoking it for awhile. Then you go get mids and have to pick through stems and some seeds and its kind of hard. Yeah your paying more $ but like the other guy said, it smells better, looks better, taste better, feels better, it's louder and gets you higher. LOL it appeals to ALL 5 SENSES.

11. #32 Virginlung, Feb 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2013
    Both qualities of cannabis serve a purpose. One is not necessarily better than the other. It all depends on what it is needed for, or who needs it.

Both serve their intended purpose rather well. I enjoy both.

• Like Like x 1
  12. This isn't a debate. Why buy more, less potent weed, that you will surely burn through just as quickly if not more quickly than some dank? It's just never made sense to me. Even when some of my friends are hurtin for money they buy mids and are like "damn that was a waste."

13. Im like DAMN DAT WAS UH WASTE

14. I haven't smoked mids since 2010. 

15. Quality over Quanity

But if im short on money ill buy either an 8th or a quarter of some Bc Beasters.

with Beasters its Alot better than your typical stemmy leafy seedy lower quality mids that always seems to be around no matter where you live.

16. Depends who much cash I have at the moment honestly if I have over 50 of course I'm buy danks but if I have anything under 40 bucks I'm buy mids I'll still get around the same high and for less last longer due to rate of consumption but I'm just not satisfied with mids when I have mids I'll tend to think I"m not high enough or I could be high with danks I don't run into that mess

17. Def.. Dank >>> Mids

Like dude said above me, once you start smoking for a bit, you will gravitate towards da higher quality bud. 

18. Mids is good for cooking and getting the keif off and making hash quality is better than bud itself... but to smoke love me some local grown dank

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. You get the strong high from taking in more THC & cannabinoids than your current tolerance allows. If the mids have less THC & cannabinoids and you continually smoke the same amount, your tolerance will lower to that level. However, after that, to get a strong high like everyone wants, you need to smoke more mids, which raises your tolerance and up and up. What you're talking about seems to be a tempered version of a T-break.