Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mid vs dank debate

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Djack191404, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Hello fellow 420 enthusiast,
    To begin, I must admit smoking dank by far is superior to smoking mid, but I guess my question is if you lower you tolerance using one hitters and small dosages, will mid achieve the same results in relation to type of high and length. I understand the great thing about Dank is specific strains produce expectant results, but from a economic standpoint, could you resort back to mid and achieve a good high.

2. Alright, i was actually just thinking about this today.
    I previously got some Super Silver Haze, and it is in fact mid, smell, look, taste. But I found if I smoke a bowl of 18$ G SSH I get the same high "less anxiety due to smoothness of the smoke" as if I smoked a bowl of this 10$ SSH. Less time of course, but the high is almost identical. But then again if you're looking at a economical standpoint, mid isn't too bad..

3. I guess my point is, if you regulate your sessions as well as lower your tolerance, mid would have great results and less strain on the pocket. Don't get me wrong, I love the taste of a nice dank bud, but I'm considering buying more good mid and mixing some dank in for variety. Just my thought.

4. marijuana is definitly quality over quantity

5. once you go dank you can never go back

6. #6 SmOkiepokie, Aug 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2012
    Im actually experimenting with this tonight. I some good mids (oxymoron haha) bc my bro came over and gave me like about a gram maybe
    less. I may report back with pics (not sure if iPod camera will give good enough quality) and results once I smoke.

Attached Files:

7. the better the bud is the more active ingredients there are.mids arent gonna get you as faded as dank.even if you take a tolerance break unless you can only take 1 hit of mids and be ok than dank is gnna b worth it since you can just take 1 hit of dank and be just as or more stoned with less tar and better high/taste.this is unless you get mids for a really good value then it might be better.if i had to smoke mids i would just make bho so i didnt have to put all that plant matter in my lungs just to get the effects

8. Mids is for kids who can't get dank for cheap.

9. #9 Dust1n, Sep 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2012
    yeah let's be judgemental about people who buy mids.

your mom sucks dick for meth, faggot.

disrespecting others isn't allowed here

10. [quote name='"Dust1n"']

your mom sucks dick for meth, faggot.[/quote]

Well then I'm sure that's necessary

11. keeping it sleazy, adam demamp style.

12. [quote name='"Dust1n"']your mom sucks dick for meth, faggot.[/quote]

You know your in a welcoming environment when......

13. Well then in that case carry on good sir :cool:

14. How about you balance it out smoke mids to get a nice mellow buzz from day to day then when u have extra spending money treat yourself to some dank I personally cannot go back to smoking mid it is harsh and has a strange after taste

15. Has anyone here ever traveled to Jamaica?? If so, you would know the the hi grade (sin semilla, no seeds) is fire, and the outdoor grown mids are sometimes stronger (head and body high) than some American indoor hi grades. Me personally, I have lots of rasta friends, and I learned from the elder to mix mids and hi grade. It gives you a unique buzz and it's a lot more economical.

16. yea of course dank is better than some regs but if yer smoking regs regularly anyways its no big deal.. just droping down in quality will not get you as high. but regs will still get you baked so if i could get like alot of regs for cheap i would do it for sure..

17. dank and only dank for me i wouldnt even bother with anything less

18. I can fuck with high quality mids in a pinch, but once you go dank you can really never go back, smoking it is just so much more satisfying.

19. Mids = :(

Dank = :D

What debate?:smoke:

20. quality over quanity. thats alll im saying