my situation (explained fully)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by engaged44, Aug 20, 2012.

1. can we see a pic of this girl is she even hot?

2. you are right. maybe i'm an idiot for not ending it. maybe i will regret it. i've just never had something this good happen to me in my life. i don't want to let it go.

3. no i'm not going to show you a pictures and yes she is a easily a 10.

4. i'm going to take this advice. like i said before the guy who was gonna sleep in another room at her apartment is her best friend/xboyfriend..kind of. they never dated just fucked.

this whole thing has got me so depressed. i can't end it anytime soon. i think she's pretty awesome.

5. You should take the advice given to you here.

The sooner you get out of it, the easier it will be. I was in the same situation and I've said some of the same exact things you've said in this thread. It isn't likely you will be able to see that it's the right thing to do but end that shit. At the very least you need to sit down and have a serious talk about what you both expect out of the relationship and accept it for what it is, if she cheated on you already your in for a hurting. I allowed my last relationship to become something it never should have been and it was because I was as dumb and naive as you are now.

6. [quote name='"engaged44"']

you are right. maybe i'm an idiot for not ending it. maybe i will regret it. i've just never had something this good happen to me in my life. i don't want to let it go.[/quote]

This isn't something good happening in your life man