my situation (explained fully)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by engaged44, Aug 20, 2012.

1. #1 engaged44, Aug 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2012
    so my relationship with my girlfriend hasn't been the greatest but i want to know what you guys think?

it all started last november the week before thanksgiving where i was at a bar and my friend said there was a girl interested in me. i told my friend that maybe i'll talk to her but i was waiting for another girl to come so i blew her off. turns out this girl never came.

time goes by and it's december. i find out this girls name and add her on FB. we talk here and there and plan on hanging out. one night we finally hang out and we hook up. it was really bad because i was extremely nervous. thought i'd never hear from her again. then the last week of the semester she brings me to her room and we hook up and she gives me a blow job. she tells me to continue talking to her over winter break.

everyday over winter break while i was in london we talked about the sex we were gonna have and how excited we were to see each other. it was cool!

then when i come back the first night we get drunk and have sex. the sex was bad and she stopped and said this doesn't feel right. i asked her why and she said she has feelings still for a guy at home she thinks but also likes me. i said ok whatever and we continue to talk.

for 3 weeks we talk and hook up and fuck. i want her to myself. we both agreed that we didn't have a title and i start to find out she's hooking up with another guy. she starts to text him in front of me and it bothers me. then i sit her down one morning and say we have to be exclusive or its over. she didn't really want it i could tell but agreed to it anyways because she wanted to hook up with me.

a week goes by and its her birthday. she gets really drunk goes out and hooks up with a random guy. she feels guilty this night and comes to my room to see me and tells me. i flip out we don't talk for a week. when this week is over i decide i still want to talk to her cause i like her but we aren't exclusive.

WE aren't exclusive for a little over a month and it gets to a point where i want her strictly to myself even though she kind of was as she didn't want to hook up with anyone to hurt me. i tell her that she needs to decide soon because I'm getting tired of being dragged along. she says she still has feelings for a guy at home and can't let me know. keep in mind she could have hooked up with many guys but never did.

we go on a date about 3 weeks later and she says she wants to be exclusive and then bam 2 weeks later we are dating.

ever since then we have been dating. she has never cheated on me. i did however catch her flirting with the guy from home via text. she told me that in begging of the summer she started to have feelings but never acted on it and said she loves me more. this pissed me off that i found this but i let it go.

everything this summer was great until 2 weeks ago where she told me she was getting bored of me. i did text her too much and suffocated her. we didn't talk as much and we hung out yesterday. she said that i've matured and she fell in love with me again. she told me that my change was good.

one thing that bothered me though is she asked if it's okay if that guy from home could come sleep over during the semester sometime because he's going to school nearby when they go out? she said he would sleep in a different room but i told her i want a buffer with either me sleeping in her bed or a friend from home sleeping over too. she said she complete understands and said thats fine. that kind of bothered me but i'm glad she understands. keep in mind this guy she used to have a thing with is part of her best friend group from home. he's not some random guy that she liked and stopped talking to.

i feel like something would have happened with her cheating by now but it hasn't and our relationship i think is only getting better. i met her grandma and extended family today. we go back to school in a week and things should get on track again.

what do you guys think? i've had my problems i think but i think it should be nothing to get upset about. i'll stand my guard but i think everything will be okay.

2. #2 shestones, Aug 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2012
    She's not trustworthy. She never really wanted to be with you I feel.. it seems like she just went along with it. She was fucking around with other dudes and cheated on you. Oh and she's in love with her best guy friend from home whom she's been flirting with this whole time. Not trustworthy man.

Honestly I think you're being a fool for staying with her. You're either getting played already (what it seems like) or she's going to fuck you over later. I think you're too attatched this early in the relationship with a girl who's not worth it. Sorry if I'm being a bitch. I'm just going off the information you've given me. I think you should get out now.

I have a bestfriend that's a guy (actually I have 3, I'm talking about the main one) and we used to date back in the day. Him and I have a weird relationship... we never really did anything when we dated. I fucked him way after we dated, once we became bestfriends. We fuck around if one of us wants to, but that's not all the time and we never flirt. We act like straight up bestfriends.. we just happen to fuck once in a while. I would never cheat on anyone with him (or anyone else for that matter). But if it came down to him or a guy that I was dating and I wasn't all that into the guy I'd definately chose him. Your girl has already cheated on you and I wouldn't doubt that she'd do it with her friend if she had the chance. Especially since she's been flirting with him.

Basically I think you're getting played and I would not trust this girl if I was you... also don't be so clingy and stop being a simp.

EDIT: Oh and I lol'ed at that whole "she said that i've matured and she fell in love with me again. she told me that my change was good." part. She isn't mature. Everything she's done has been the actions of an unsure, immature girl. You don't fall in and out of love that quickly. That shows her immaturity right there. And why do you let her run you like that? "She said that my change was good" who gives a fuck what she thinks? She's a cheater that doesn't know what the fuck she's talking about or what she wants. Why do you let her have power over you like that?

3. you got too attached, too son.
    too much too early.
    and yall both inmature, but you are a naive inmature and shes a slut inmature.
    break up, and find that girl that never showed up last november the week before thanksgiving, youd probably be better with her...and i dont even know her.

4. She sounds very immature. If I were you, I would take a large step back and re-evaluate the situation. I mean, from what you've said it sounds like she didn't even want to be in a relationship, she just wanted to sleep around and only agreed to to be exclusive once you threatened to break it off.

5. but why would she introduce me to her family? why would she want to plan a vacation with me that we are going on in a few weeks?

that guy never wanted her and there was no hope in them being together. and by flirting there was nothing sexual. i checked. she just was texting him all night one night to the point where she went to sleep. she sent him a picture of the outfit she was wearing to see me. maybe i am naive.

she also tells me every time he texts her because of that. if she wanted she could have fucked him by now. he doesn't like her having a boyfriend.

i am so confused really.

6. Why would you want to be official and exclusive with someone who sleeps around and just wants fun?

7. well she never fucked anyone when we really started hooking up but me. just made out with 1 guy like 4 times. that's when we weren't exclusive.

8. well it got to a point where she wanted a relationship with me.

9. she doesnt want to be in a relationship really, i think shes just going along with thigs cause it suits her...for now, but ultimately shes gona get fed up of not being able to go out and hook up with other guys and just be single.
    i know it sucks cause youre clearly really into her, but i think you want alot more out of the relationship does, you see her as your mrs right and she sees you as mr right now, i dont mean to be harsh but thats what i gather from your post, & i ive read a few of your other threads too, and honestly you seem to have nothing but stress form her, your not comfortable in the relationship, youre waiting for something to go wrong, youre anticipating it, and thats not normal ina healthy relationship.
    shes just not ready to fully commit & settle down, i dont know how old you two are but but if youre young, you cant really blame her for not wanting to be tied down yet, that being said she doesnt have to be a bitch about it
    honestly i can see it form both sides, and i think youre best off jst cutting youre losses now, i dont think youre ever going to get what you want out of this relationship

10. this was the most helpful post i must admit. i agree with everything you have said but the thing that makes me believe it's real is she has never had a boyfriend get this close into her life before. no guy has met her family, even her dad or been to her house. her parents are strict and she has to deal with that.

11. Eject eject eject!

12. thats waht i mean about it suiting her for now, i think in one way she wants to be with you because she likes you and in another way shes just a bit of a free spirit & wants to be able to do her own thing, maybe splitting and having no contact will make her relise she misses you, she obviously feels something for you or she wouldnt have brought you to meet the family, so maybe seeing other guys and realising she wouldnt introduce them to her family will make her see what she had with you.
    i know this is shitty for you and i hate to bring up the usual old sayings but if you love something let it go, if it comes back its yours forever, if it doesnt come back it was never yours to begin with

13. thats really true. the shitty part of the relationship though is really now because we have been away. next week school (college) will start. its her senior year and my junior. we never had any problems being in a relationship when we could see each other everyday.

my friends and family think i worry too much and think about these things. i think that has to do with it.

14. yeah you probably are a bit of a worrier, but do you really want to be in a relationship where youre consantly wondering where she is,who shes with, what shes doing?
    and seeing eachother every day isnt really good either making time for yourself & seeing your friends is important too, how does she feel about the seeing eachother every day thing? because honestly if it was me id feel suffocated.
    it could be yore both just at differnt stages in life & want differnt things it cant be helped.
    i can identify with your gf, im not ready to be tied down, but i think the way shes going about showing it is all wrong, ive been seeing the same guy for 7 years, were not exclusive and it works for us hes my favourite person in the whole world and im his just neither one of us are really ready to commit, but for a relationship to work like this that understading has to come from both people and youre just not the type that can deal with that, thats not a bad thing and what ever you do dont go along with it just so you can keep her, it will break your heart

15. actually we plan on not seeing each other a lot the first week. she felt suffocated by me texting her too much and it seems to be working not talking to her as much.

she is like you and wants time to herself and friends. as do i. we see each other maybe 1 time a week during the summer. the school year will be like every other day.

16. The thing that stands out to me, OP, is that you said "he doesn't like her having a boyfriend".

That's a red flag.

My best friend has only ever spoken out against one of my boyfriend's and he was a douche. If you are not a douche then he just wants your woman's nooner.

17. She's just looking to fuck and being opportunistic like 90% of girls these days, nothing but drinking, partying and whoring around.

18. shestones just went ham on you, follow her advice or dont. your choice bro, i agree with her 100%.

gotta ask yourself, "why do i want to have an exclusive relationship with a chick who just wants to fuck and have fun? :confused:" thats like trying to get oil and water mix. find a girl who likes you for you, has similar interests, and wants the same kind of relationship as you do.

we all get played like a fool (well most of us), i got played by my first gf... bad case of puppy love :eek::(. just learn from this and move on.

19. Mannnn, save this thread for 5 years down the road. Guaranteed you will look back and laugh at yourself. There are a lot of adjectives to describe how you are looking at it, short-sighted, being naive, immature, inexperienced, etc. Unfortunately, I don't think you are going to break up w/her now regardless of how many signs point to it. I can only hope that you let all the good responses soak in and eventually realize what a fool you are. No one can deny the deep feelings you have for her, which are going to make it extremely difficult to detach from, but you are blinded my man. She is clearly not ready for a serious relationship and she will continue to hurt you. Get out sooner than later and find that inner confidence to tell yourself that you deserve better (much better in this case)... good luck.

20. Honestly bro you sound hella young I am pretty young myself almost 25 but I have been messing with girls since the 6th grade and Ive learned alot...this girl she is trouble...you might not think she is cheating on you but she sounds shady as fuck...straight up....if my bitch was texting another dude in front of me I would have taken that iPhone and smashed that shit....you need to keep this girl on the side keep fucking her but you also need to start looking for another one so you can have another broad ready and waiting for when this relationship has a nuclear meltdown ....she sounds like she has a couple other guys on the side and you are too trusting of her and believe her bullshit...like wtf she wants another guy to sleep at her house that shits shady....

just keep fucking this girls throat till shit hits the fan and in the mean time get out there and find you some new PUSSY ...honestly your in college highschool whatever but you need to be banging atleast 3-5 different girls a week brother...feel out the different types of pussy blonde brunette, you know what im saying? you in college experiment fuck try and have a threesome with 2 girls, cause before you know it, its all gonna be gone and your gonna be stuck with one broad for the rest of your life