Best Way To Lick A Pussy?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by The Postal Dude, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Hey there.

I have a friend of mine coming over next week to get drunk & stoned and i am likely going to fuck her. :D

My question is, what is the best way to lick a pussy?

I know you have to work the clit alot but i have no experience at all when going down on a girl :confused:

Soooo whats the best method :p

2. eat that shit like you would a watermelon, haha

just go down and start doing stuff to her and you will know by her reaction what she likes. if she is moving her hips and grabing your hair you're doing it right

3. lick the vagina and surrounding areas, get that shit nice and wet. suck the clit and lick it at the same time while drawing the alphabet with your tongue (if that makes sense), use your index and middle finger of your dominant hand to finger her or press down on her vagina (inside obvs) so it feels like she's getting fucked, and then once she's ready go in for the kill by flicking the g spot until that shit swells up, then there should be a climax at some point

or just google how to eat pussy if that made no sense

4. What ever makes her moan/groan/scream/breath heavy means your doing it right.

There's methods that some girls hate but others love. You won't really know what turns her crank until you get there.

Some of the only times I enjoy my man going down on me is when we are 69ing.

There's really no point in over thinking it because you want to go with flow of things. Over thinking it will just psych you out of doing things naturally.

5. 69 is actually my favorite method of oral. nothin better than my wife smoothering me with that vag, yum yum

6. Exactly like this, just bite and chew.

7. if she sounds like she's liking what you're doing, do not stop doing that thing for a long while. firm and gentle's the way it should be for most people. use the flat of your tongue more than you might think to. good luck! it's fun for everyone.

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sohR2kQ7BI]Crazy Tongue movement and noises - YouTube[/ame]

9. Don't breathe hot air onto it and pant lol. Every girl is different, but you'll usually hear or see where they really like to be licked.

10. You gotta keep doing different shit. Whatever you do, don't keep doing it for longer than 20 seconds. Make it interesting

11. the clitoris myth is mostly lies.
    im not saying its not important, because it is (the only purpose of the clitoris is to give women sexual pleasure), but thats not all there is to eating pussy.
    put your mouth like you were going to drink out of a soda and go down south, your male genes will tell you what to do...act like you know what youre doing, dont act like a bitch...if you feel good, she does.

12. [quote name='"screech"']if she sounds like she's liking what you're doing, do not stop doing that thing for a long while. firm and gentle's the way it should be for most people. use the flat of your tongue more than you might think to. good luck! it's fun for everyone.[/quote]

Hells yeah. That pointy tongue stuff can go from yay to nay very quickly.

Also, right under the clitoris is filled with nerve endings and it's wonderful.

Spread the lips a bit, it exposes the clitoris more and feels AMAZING.

13. Tease her thighs first then slowly move in towards the clit. Work you tongue on an around it while fingering her pussy. It's a fast way to make her come. Also if she's into it maybe lick her ass/finger it. Just go with what makes her moan and when your fingers are dripping wet you know you've done well. As someone else said, change it up and keep it interesting. God, I love eating pussy. I think I like it even better than penetrating her( I love it also). Something about the texture/taste drives me wild.:confused: I'm a giver. :D

14. you and me both dude, nothin like going down on a chick and hearing her moan and squirm with each lick.

fuck tootsie rolls, "how many licks to make her orgasm?" :devious::D

15. Haha you ever gone down on a vag that just smelled awful?

16. Nope, I suppose I'm very lucky. Either that or I was too drunk to notice.:confused_2:

17. With your tongue.

18. She better not get pussy juice all over my futon....

19. I ate out one of my ex's so hard I tore that little tendon that connects your tongue to the bottom of your mouth..idno if thats the best way to go about it, but the amount that girl came...I'd say I didn't do a bad job :devious: