When should I add nutrients to my autoflower?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by UnknownGrower, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Of course!!! Dude its a plant. They will grow as long as it has water, soil and sunlight. What do you think they did back in the day when there was no such thing as powdered or liquid fertilizer? Cow manure, bat guano, worm castings, pretty much organic shit. But you can grow without that stuff to. Get some good soil and you'll be okay. You'll have really clean tasting bud. There are soils out there with nutrients already in the soil. My last grow, I used sunshine mix #4. Has nutrients in it already. You can grow weed anywhere. It's a weed.

2. I'm currently growing 3 autos in 5 gallon smart pots. 2 dinafem cheese and ine delicious cheese candy and love em!

3. I am growing autos in coco/perlite using advanced nutrients and RO water. As there are no soil nutrients how much sensi-grow should I give seedlings? cal-mag right away or not? Root innoculators? Any help appreciated. Peace...bongwater

4. Just water, leave the nutes until like the 2nd week

5. I started my babies in a propagator, then over to a cup, then to their 2 gallon home. Do you think this could be what has stressed them? I'm guessing they are stressed because they just don't seem to be the appropriate size for their age. I might also need more lighting, who knows? Hopefully be getting some later this week. Definitely subbed to this thread though, I want to learn all about autos. 

6. #26 agrade, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
  7. Bro you need waaaay more light than that. I use 4, 68 watt cfl's and one 42 watt cfl.
    5 of those 33 watt lights prolly won't grow your plant. If it does you will get pretty much nothing off of it. You need to get some big cfl's like mine and you will be good.

8. Thanks for sharing, this is useful info for me. I am new to autoflowers. Second attempt to grow autos and still struggling. In the past, I have had good results from my photoperiod indoor grows.