Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

When should I add nutrients to my autoflower?

• Please log in to reply

Chronicgrowbox

Chronicgrowbox

Canadian - 3 ops

• Registered Upgraded
  • 631 posts

I was wandering i wanna grow a autoflower but do not have a budget for nutes do i have to feed it nutes bc i saw a video on youtube saying u can grow with no nutreints is that true "you can grow autoflower with out nutrients???"

Of course!!! Dude its a plant. They will grow as long as it has water, soil and sunlight. What do you think they did back in the day when there was no such thing as powdered or liquid fertilizer? Cow manure, bat guano, worm castings, pretty much organic shit. But you can grow without that stuff to. Get some good soil and you'll be okay. You'll have really clean tasting bud. There are soils out there with nutrients already in the soil. My last grow, I used sunshine mix #4. Has nutrients in it already. You can grow weed anywhere. It's a weed.
  • clizoudkicker08 likes this

jdub33

jdub33

jdub123

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I'm currently growing 3 autos in 5 gallon smart pots. 2 dinafem cheese and ine delicious cheese candy and love em!

bongwater923

bongwater923

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
I am growing autos in coco/perlite using advanced nutrients and RO water. As there are no soil nutrients how much sensi-grow should I give seedlings? cal-mag right away or not? Root innoculators? Any help appreciated. Peace...bongwater

Chronicgrowbox

Chronicgrowbox

Canadian - 3 ops

• Registered Upgraded
  • 631 posts

I am growing autos in coco/perlite using advanced nutrients and RO water. As there are no soil nutrients how much sensi-grow should I give seedlings? cal-mag right away or not? Root innoculators? Any help appreciated. Peace...bongwater

Just water, leave the nutes until like the 2nd week

acchistory

acchistory

Advanced Member

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

I started my babies in a propagator, then over to a cup, then to their 2 gallon home. Do you think this could be what has stressed them? I'm guessing they are stressed because they just don't seem to be the appropriate size for their age. I might also need more lighting, who knows? Hopefully be getting some later this week. Definitely subbed to this thread though, I want to learn all about autos. 

agrade

agrade

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

check out my autoflower on week 4...absolutely HUGE!! All information about what I'm feeding is on there, I hope it can help. 

Kandy Kush Auto http://forum.grassci...nal.html/page-2

Edited by agrade, 12 June 2013 - 06:23 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users