Jagito Micro Inline Milk + Shelbo Spray Can pickup and China Duck Tea pot bubbler!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Curious Toker, Aug 18, 2012.

1. #1 Curious Toker, Aug 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2012
    So early today I can to a sum of money I was expecting, however it was much greater than what I previously anticipated. Well I started browsing around for a new piece to celebrate a bit and Inner Limits in San Clemente had a few things I was interested in. Went up with my girlfriend and spent a good hour milling around in the store. Had the three pieces I was interested in most laid out in front of me, it was between a DC Toobz 10 arm straight w/ a worked downstem and slide, a N8 dry hammer w/ a black hole marble, and a Hops Jagito bub. Dude was cool and put water in the DC and Hops to make the decision easier so after lots of deliberation, I ruled out the DC because it was too much for what it was, the N8 was great but I wouldn't get the use out of it that it deserves and that left with me with the Hops, which filled a nice void in my pre-existing collection. Well, in my time of browsing around the store deliberating over the pieces, I came across a piece I've been looking for for a while now. A Shelbo Krylon chillum. I was stoked and they offered much less than I've ever seen it for so I grabbed that along with the Hops, so I ended up with my dry anyways.

My girlfriend and I stopped by the thrift store next door and walked around, mainly to cool off but thrift stores can have some cool shit sometimes, you never know. Well we're walking around and she mentioned how much she wanted a China Porcelain tea pot (because I showed her some Kurt B. tea pot slides :)). So I looked around for one and found a duck shaped tea pot in the China Porcelain style, so I brought it over to her and upon further inspection we realized it wasn't a tea pot at all. We still have no clue what the hell it is, but it had a hole in its back about the size of a dime and the beak was hollow like a mouthpiece. She scooped it for the $6 they wanted for it and we went back to the headshop with a plan in mind. We sought out a downstem that would fit perfectly and settled on a 14>14 diffused downstem and used a grommet to keep it airtight. The fit is perfect and looks pretty professional to be honest, like it was meant to be. So she ended up with a new piece for $20. All in all a very glass-filled day and I'm glad to present the new additions to the family :wave: thanks for reading, guys.

tl;dr: got a Hops bub, Shelbo Spray Can Chillum and my girlfriend made a bub out of a China Porcelain duck

Hops bubbles, HD it
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5SyEtNfkAg[/ame]

Some shots of the Hops (first time shooting glass with my new Canon)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Shelbo Krylon Can this thing is fuckin killer! :p
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Aaaaand my girlfriend's porcelain duck bubbler :laughing:
    [​IMG]

And just for the helluv it here's some glass that Preston Hanna and Hex have been crankin out in their studio :cool:
    [​IMG]
    this is a collab between Preston, Shelbo and Hex: Worked Waffle Recycler

[​IMG]
    gorgeous rig, I believe this is Preston's work but I'm not sure

[​IMG]
    Waffle Recycler, same size as the SG equivalent

thanks for stopping by to check out my glass, blades. enjoy!

2. Just smoked and I'm not sure where to start, let me gather my thoughts for a second. I'll be back

3. hey man take all the time you need, i'll be hangin around :smoke:

4. Awesome piece dude. And very nice video too. That duck is hilarious hahah

5. thanks for the kind words man. :wave: i can't figure how to imbed the videos? you used to just post the link and they'd do it automatically idk what's up, but i wish i could figure it out! haha. glad you like the duck, she hit it earlier and said it was real smooov. i'll make sure to get quality milks of everything soon!

6. man that collab worked waffle recycler is dope!

7. it's for sale on Preston's facebook if you want it :cool:

8. [quote name='"Curious Toker"']

thanks for the kind words man. :wave: i can't figure how to imbed the videos? you used to just post the link and they'd do it automatically idk what's up, but i wish i could figure it out! haha. glad you like the duck, she hit it earlier and said it was real smooov. i'll make sure to get quality milks of everything soon![/quote]

Definitely need milks, including the duck lmao

Awesome pick ups bro!!!

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mNXGAfLwOI]Hops Micro Jagito Inline Bubbler Disc - YouTube[/ame]
    a milk of the disc splash guard, will definitely get a better one. by the time i got the video right i was more than sufficiently medicated lol. got more milks coming later in the week, and HD too. i believe i'm also getting CS6 this week so we'll see how that improves videos!