Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Looking for hard candy tincture recipe

• Please log in to reply

mrsweater

mrsweater

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I've been searching the internet for quite some time now and have not been able to find a recipe that answers my questions or suits what I'm capable of getting my hands on/using.

I'd like to use an eighth of weed and with one candy get the potency of about a joint or two.

How much alcohol/glycerin would I need?
Actually, could someone just explain to me the difference between using alcohol or glycerin.

I have a few more questions but I'll just wait and see if someone answers here before I ask those. If anyone could help me out I'd really appreciate it. Like I said, I've been searching for a really long time and just haven't found what I've been looking for. Thanks

Cage22

Cage22

That bomb shit from T.

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
take a look at my recipe: http://forum.grassci...easy-steps.html

Dont use caps use a bottle and there's your tincture~!:smoke::hello:

mrsweater

mrsweater

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
That is a good recipe but I'm looking for something that would produce a bigger batch, like at least 25 lollipops. I appreciate the post but still not exactly what I'm looking for, thanks.

Cage22

Cage22

That bomb shit from T.

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

That is a good recipe but I'm looking for something that would produce a bigger batch, like at least 25 lollipops. I appreciate the post but still not exactly what I'm looking for, thanks.

then substitute in what you need, use 7.5g of high grade that will be a .3 per lollipop.
then use 8.5ml of veg glycerin, 8.5ml of almond oil and 5.2 ml of overproof liquor.. and do the procedure as follows http://forum.grassci...easy-steps.html :hello::smoke:
With my recipe high potency is reached without WEEKS of storage instantly ready and potent!

Tell me how it goes!
and remember when cooking the candy make sure it doesn't go over 275F at 300 the oil will start vaporizing

Edited by Cage22, 18 August 2012 - 03:36 AM.

mrsweater

mrsweater

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I don't want to use more than an eighth though, that's the thing. Now I'm wondering if it's better to use oil instead of a tincture because of what the sugar does to the potency.

Cage22

Cage22

That bomb shit from T.

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
3.5 to 25 lolipops is .14 per lollipop, my advice use more green or make less lollipops or your gonna have to eat like 4 to catch a buzz.

Cage22

Cage22

That bomb shit from T.

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
3.5 would make 10 industry standard dosage lollipops(.35 each), :wave:

BadKittySmiles

BadKittySmiles

Compassion Support BadKatsCannaPharm.com

• Bronze Member
  • 6,586 posts

drosmoke34

drosmoke34

• Registered Upgraded
  • 286 posts
^^^^ BKS you tha man! I always enjoy seeing your creations, they always so look amazing.
  • BadKittySmiles likes this

mrsweater

mrsweater

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Thanks a bunch guys, I really appreciate all the input.

BKS, I've seen some of your recipes before but never the gummy one. That looks like it may be the ticket to what I'm looking for. I do have a question though, how much of the canna oil should I put into that recipe to have a single serving have the potency of about 3.5 to .5?

mrsweater

mrsweater

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Also remember that I'd only be using 3.5 to make the oil

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users