Sweendog's Glass Family Thread HD Photography

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Sweendog, Aug 17, 2012.

1. I personally would go for something with water over a dry piece- but water adds an added level of difficulty to stealthyness as opposed to the good ol' chillum.

2. awesome glass!!! Subbed!

3. Another photo bucket milk.

[​IMG]

HD it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpCA7u-e8K0[/ame]

4. That bubbler is amazin man the amount of diffusion during the actual hit is unreal. It's almost like the pull on actual weed gave the piece the initial pull it wanted then it just explodes with bubbles.
    Sorry I'm high haha dank piece

5. [quote name='"Savagedab"']That bubbler is amazin man the amount of diffusion during the actual hit is unreal. It's almost like the pull on actual weed gave the piece the initial pull it wanted then it just explodes with bubbles.
    Sorry I'm high haha dank piece[/quote]

Ya it is, I've looked online and can't find any for sale.. Maybe bm has some but I don't have a account. :(

6. My lhs has a couple of the bubs, I'm in fl. I asked them to try n get a tube from him so I could buy it but she acted like they didn't pick up when she called them.

He is out of Arizona tho so around that area would probably have some. I believe he has sold some stuff on BM but I don't have a paid sub there yet.

It's just good to know about it so if you find some in a shop you know to buy it.:smoke:

7. you ever pick anything up? you know i was heavily considering a N8 hammer with a real nice black hole marble on it at my LHS but i went with some a little more functional.

8. #28 Sweendog, Aug 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2012
    No I actually ended up not going yesterday, I should be going today I hope.

Edit: Yeah your the one that got the jagito bubbler right?

9. ah yeah hopefully you get out there. how long is your drive to your LHS? and i am indeed the one with the jagito. i'm digging it :hello:

10. I Cant wait to get my thread started! This is motivation lol :smoke:

11. Well I have a few around, but really the only I spend anytime in is like 15-20 mins away or so.

Ended up going and didn't get anything close to what I wanted lol but they had a sick new shipment in and I knew it would have sold by the next time I went it.

SG king stem up grid vs down grid video that DillDozzzer and I made.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c0Czn5a9j8]Sovereignty King Stem Down Grid Vs. Up Grid HD - YouTube[/ame]

12. A custom Sheepdawg rig I got a little while back.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. your sheepdawg rig is unreal dude. Serious props. What's it got goin' on for a perc?

14. yeah i really like that sheepdawg too, looks like an interesting perc. let's get a dab vid!

15. lovely lovely :)
    (and for sure the sheepdawg!!)

up grid vs down grid.... are there any noticeable differences when in use? or is is mainly for aesthetics?

16. Thanks its a nice little rig for sure! Sheepdawg is a real cool guy as well great to work with.

I meant to put this pic up too

[​IMG]

It's a natty to a 10 pierced hole "circ" I guess you could call it, with all 10 oversized holes gridded once.

I don't have any oil currently, but I'll do a run soon or I'll be able to be some finally soon too:smoke:

Here a bubble vid tho, it has a serious chug but no drag and still stacks the little can.

Since none are good videos I didn't put them on youtube. The last one is a little flower milk with the direct inject IP I got with the set.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Thanks!

Upgrid is a little airier and stacks a little nicer. May have a little better flavor.

Downgrid has a little chug and creates more of a froth, I've heard it diffuses a little more maybe idk.

Mainly personal preference I'd say, I still love my downgrid for sure and I'm looking for a 75mm natty down.

18. #38 Sweendog, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2012
    Vertigo star slide.

[​IMG]

Rainbow 2012 Robin Hood 3 IP 18mm slide.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Dude! That RH slide is dope as shit! I really like the line work and shaping of the handle. Where did you pick it up from?

20. I picked it up at recked a smoke shop in Tampa FL like as soon as they put it out. You should like my next drop too then :hello::hello:

a couple sunset pics I got while on vacation.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]