Answer question above you.

Discussion in 'General' started by Lavions, Aug 17, 2012.

1. #33461 IRON-EYES, Apr 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2015
    It tastes like pork!
    image.jpg

2. #33462 guod, Apr 15, 2015
    Chicken/pork combo

Would you first 'shake&bake' the female genitalia??

3. No I would do that second....

If I bought you a matching all orange dress suit, would you rock it with me in public?

4. Yeah, why not?

Do you stay hydrated throughout the day?

5. You bet, plenty of water and beer.

Have you ever passed-out, due to inebriation, in a public area?

6. Haha yep, probably more than once but the most memorable one was passing out drunk, after throwing up some crazy illuminus shit, in a massive park while drinking with a load of school friends (I was maybe 15/16) thankfully they continued getting drunk while I told them to leave me the fuck alone :laughing: somehow made it home tho yay.

Do you think you would be able to stay with someone if they had cheated on you?

7. #33467 OneSource, Apr 15, 2015
    No, happened before and it's not something i could brush off i tried but it doesn't work out for me atleast.

Favorite season of the year ? Why ?

8. #33468 IRON-EYES, Apr 15, 2015
    image.jpg
    Cause it's a funny phrase to say at people

SQ

9. SQ = signal quality.

Do helicopter pilots have to compensate for the gyroscopic principle of precession

10. I read the internet for 5 minutes and now I'm a helicopter expert. In helicopters, the controls are rigged is such a way that when forward cyclic is applied, the helicopter moves forward, likewise for aft, etc.  To accomplish this, the pitch horn is offset 90º to the rotor blade.  The controls still tilt the swash plate in the same direction as the control input is made, but due to the pitch horn placement, the input to the blade occurs 90º earlier in the plane of rotation.

Have you ever acted like an authority on a subject after only reading about it on the internet? 

11. Yes. Every time I have a job interview.

Have you ever worn 2 condoms at once?

12. No, that actually increases the risk. When you're fucking it causes more friction leading to a more likely chance to rip or tear. Don't have sex with two condoms lol.

What are you doing 4/20 ?

13. Working until 4pm and then taking the rest of the day to celebrate the holiday. Joints, bowls, bongs and dabs!!

sq

14. Working till 4pm
    Dank and a showing of Friday at the theatres
    And of course food
    Are you drunk?

15. Nope not drunk.

Although it wouldn't take much, I'm a lightweight. I got tipsy from 3 glasses of sangria seriously

I could use a margarita around now

Last piece you smoked out of?

16. Oil rig I'm actually pretty high for 8am on a Saturday.

What you do last night?

17. Drove around and dabbed in my friends whip for a couple hours than went to this party

SQ

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Go to a car meet ; was pretty fun

SQ

19. got drunk and played pool.
    whatre you doing today?

20. #33480 MissBonnieBud, Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2015
    It's 23:37 here, so my day is over. But i took my mum into town and it's the furthest she's been away from the house in literally 5 months. We got lunch and bought her some new cardigans, it could not have been a better day. [​IMG]
    What makes you happy?