Answer question above you.

Discussion in 'General' started by Lavions, Aug 17, 2012.

1. #29341 Kushmonsterr, Sep 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2014
    a homemade bong from 3 twenty oz coke bottles; complete with ice catcher. I used a straw from a travel mug for stem & a part from a tv receiver antennae for the bowl + the metal top of a christmas ornament for a screen. Then i covered the whole thing with black electrical tape. Lol.
    Oh boy. I am so glad I'm past that.

Edit: so much ninja'ing going on in here, we should sign up for The Foot

Terry: If I were still dating, I would not use overly padded pushup bras to get an edge. Im with the " thats deceptive" crowd.

Edit:
    I'm vapin' on some Girl Scout Cookies right now.

Do any of all sketch well enough to sketch a plastron for my tmnt costume? I HAVE boobs and im trying to decide if I should mould the plastron around them?

2. I wish I was that cool
    Sq

3. no

Do you think college is a waste of time?

4. No how else would you get a high paying job with benefits without a degree?

Do you smoke cigarettes?

Middle fingers up, if you don't give a fuck

5. #29345 Kushmonsterr, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2014
    i havent been so I cant really say. But most higher paying positions require degrees of some sort so cant be totally wasteful.
    Edit: dammit. Terry beat me by 41 seconds!

No- i dont smoke anything. I vape.

If I were to paint something for you, what would you want it to be?

6. #29346 L, Oct 1, 2014

A sex goddess that doesn't exist. Preferably add your own style to it, so it's unique. Emphasize on anything. Id love to frame it on my wall or something.

Will you do it, kushmonsterr

7. #29347 Kushmonsterr, Oct 1, 2014
    i have been wanting to paint something but been stuck in a rut. I'll see what I can come up with, Terry.

Edited to fix spelling error; because we cant be having those

Incandescent or Fluorescent lighting? Which do you prefer?

8. I'll send you my info if you actually make it. Nothing too vulgar, maybe some wings, black, feathery, gives a similar look to 'death' if he had wings. BUT she's sexy. Can compensate too so your hard work doesn't go to waste.

Fluorescent though.

Were you scared your first time you were about to smoke weed? Heart pounding etc?

9. stupid app. Always crashing.

Nope. Not skeered. I was actually very anti-mj before; my bestie offered his mj to me to help me sleep. And it helped me sleep but I didnt get high or feel any rush. Not for the first 3 times. I think I was smoking it wrong. First time I had ever smoked so; I'm sure I didnt do it right. Good thing I can vape! And good thing I didnt judge mj off those shitty three first times.

Twitter: yea or nay ?

10. Nay. My only social media is snapchat cause my friend likes to send vids of him dabbing lol

11. Hell nayyyyy

Have you ever had a paranormal experience?

damnit Terry

12. Yeah after my dad passed. Still don't know how I feel about "ghosts"

Sq

13. Never

Favorite strain??

14. #29354 Kushmonsterr, Oct 1, 2014
    I'm atheist but I do believe in ghosts; however I feel like it is another form of existence in an alternate realm which resides on top of our own. Sometimes the molecular balance can be interrupted or disturbed which is why some people see ghosts and others do not.

I dont see it as " heaven " but rather a continuation of a type of life. There may even be more than one of these alternate realms.

I have witnessed paranormal activity on four occasions. One involving a small red-haired boy in my apartment living room years ago, and the other incidents involving a lawnmower. I still get chills from the latter.

Sour Diesel, so far

Do you know about fundoshi? It is traditional Japanese underwear for men, but it is now very popular for women because of high level of comfort & appeal. There are three types & the one I'm going to picture is called etchū fundoshi.

Would you wear this type of underwear? What would you say if your girl / man started wearing them? It is most compared to the feeling of boxers (men) and commando (women)

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412195973.730754.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412195995.131190.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412196010.665096.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412196038.476501.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412196049.867150.jpg

15. It looks like a sexy kitchen apron you cover uiid private area with, which is kinda hot if my wife or whoever was to cook in them. That red one with the lace looks like an apron.
    Go cook a steak in it with a right shirt and no bra.

See what your husband does.

Whats a tasty, sorta bitter-sweet wine I can drink with a girl, get drunk but be subtle too cause were not slamming it

16. #29356 static shock, Oct 1, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412196503.836296.jpg

These are my go to red wines.
    Well they are just ones I have laying around. Lol
    My gf likes the one on the right.

What you doing tonight

Sent from my eyephone

17. Getting jaded on some shit I can't talk about and hopefully getting to the end of this situation

What do you recommend though static? The apothic then? Is it a hard find?

18. Sorry didn't answer.
    Go with the apothic red. It's cheap and I imagine if you go to a decent sized liquor store they would have it. Think it was 10.99 whereas the other is 8.99.

Has your life flashed before your eyes recently?

Sent from my eyephone

19. #29359 L, Oct 1, 2014
    Not in almost a year.

Sq

Edit - I don't mind if it's cheap but how's taste/effect?

20. #29360 static shock, Oct 1, 2014
    Same probably a year.

It taste tart but not bitter.

Do you even kale bro?
    I had a good buzz off two glasses.

Sent from my eyephone