Answer question above you.

Discussion in 'General' started by Lavions, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Probably the weirdest one was a joint effort between 5 of us. We got baked as fuck and then decided to ake a homemade pizza fro scratch. We made the dough and everything; we ended up making it like 7 layers of the most random toppings: cougar meat, pizza pops, chips, fries and some other shit. It was actually pretty damn good

What is the drunkest you have ever been?

2. Probably when my bff got married about 8 years ago. Open bar at the reception and when that was over, a bunch of us went out. It was bad. Very, very drunk that night. Luckily I dont don't do that often. I hate hangovers.

Do you watch much television?

~June

3. I usually just have it on when I'm in my room and barely pay attention to whats on.  The only show I really like to watch is COPS and the occasional movie playing.  All other shows are bs scripted 'reality' shows.

Have you heard of the Bilderberg group? Without googling 

4. Think i read about it before and its some political group, don't really remember too many specifics.

So you just finished a few huge bong rips, some huge dabs, and youre in the sky. You get to chose a meal of your choice, anything. What would you be eating? And one more thing to make it interesting, you get to share this meal and smoke with whomever you'd like to. This person could be dead or alive, who would it be?

5. Probably a 24 oz ribeye with a creamy BBQ chicken soup, baked potato and seared vegetable medley. With Curtis Keene who is a professional mountain biker. Also a brandy old fashioned sweet with korbel and cherries.

If I linked the petition would you guys be willing to help (sign) it for a kid facing life for making weed brownies in Texas.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I would, just because im IN texas, and there are a bunch of archaic laws here.

Has anyone else smoked "reggie or corn" and found it to be almost as strong as good sinsamilla named strains, just improperly grown?

7. Yeah, I've smoked dark brown mids that got me absolutely fucked and smoked light green dank covered in trichomes that only got me buzzed.

What's your job and do you live alone / moved out of your parents?

8. #27008 The Tech Savvy Stoner, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    pro blazer and i live with my girlfrend ( see avatar that is her lol the love of my life :love: )
    what is your fav get high movie 

9. Super Troopers lol

Do you wake up early? 

10. Yes, for work

Do you enjoy a good hamburger?

(Stay Lifted)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Can Randy drive 15 cheeseburgers into his stomach?

Do you have any pets?

12. A fox terrier/brittney spaniel mix named Ace. He is 9 and is certified as "The Shit". Best dog ever.

Who is your favorite hip hop artist/group (from any time period)

13. Its a tie between eminent and Jay-Z. ...

Do you run from seed or from clone? And why? Sorry it's a two parter...lol

Itty Bitty Canna Committee- "Our Cup Runneth Over"

14. I don't grow. 

Do you? 

15. I've got 2 females under a 200W cfl in my closet

Have you ever had sex after smoking weed?

16. All the time.

Movie that makes you cry?

17. Old Yeller.

same q

18. Sometimes

Hash or dabs?

sent from under mi sensi tree

19. hash.

have you checked your vehicle's tires lately? 

20. #27020 Annicus, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
    The Cure

Song you listen to when you're mad?