The anti-atheist meme lounge

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by dishin reg, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Hi guys, how does it feel to surround yourself with people that have the same beliefs as you just so you can feel comfortable. I have some news for you, oh and if you stop reading this you're a pussy bitch that doesn't want to admit he's wrong. I could understand it if you kept you're beliefs to yourselves but you dumb motherfuckers can't seem to do it. You're always saying "How could the universe be created out of nothing you idiot?", ok then well answer me this: WHO CREATED GOD? Heaven was invented as a comfort because people were scared of death. Now just think how much less mortality there would be without religion in the world. You always say that it's best to worship God so that when you die you will go to heaven. So the choices are:
    1- spend a lot of time in your life praying, and living like you will have a second chance, on the impossible chance that there is a heaven
    2- live life as you should because you LITERALLY only live once, have more time because you're not wasting it praying
    And the worst thing is each religion thinks their religion is right... that's just full retard. So basically everybody you meet in your daily lives will go to hell if they're not the same religion as you. Hahahaha. 

2. #142 UrDefoRight, Aug 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2014

LOL, the worst part is that they're walking away because they don't have an argument. You all know it! How does not having an argument make you win the argument. Logic does not exist with religious people.
    REPORT ME IF YOU HATE GOD.

3. I can't tell if you're doing a clever parody of an angry, self-righteous atheist or if you're just simply a spas. I mean, it has to me the former, right? After all, nobody could miss the obvious irony in this post. Nobody.

4. tell ya what if Christ and God is real that is not what they are about and if he is true the devil truly has corrupted religion and the self rightoues ppl in it, I believe in Jesus and I cannot imagine this is the message of peace he spread.

"Forget your lust for the rich man's gold
    All that you need is in your soul,
    And you can do this if you try.
    All that I want for you my son,
    Is to be satisfied."

5. Mmmmmm... im going to masturbate to this thread from page one.