The anti-atheist meme lounge

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by dishin reg, Aug 15, 2012.

1. #21 A.R.C., Aug 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2012
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1ho8tunttg]Youtube starts banning 'religiously offensive' videos - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP-X3hpCfR8]Muslim attacks Atheist - YouTube[/ame]

2. ^those comments real? Lol

3. They're real... but I don't really see why they're being posted in here. That's much more anti-religion than anti-atheist.

We atheists get our anti-religion meme thread and our atheist lounge, let's let theists have theirs too. :p

4. I took it as being anti-atheist but not memes. :D

5. Such strong hatred in these comments. I am getting the feel that they actually love the idea of her "getting raped" by Satan, and such. The irony is so amazing.

6. [quote name='"Postal Blowfish"']I took it as being anti-atheist but not memes. :D[/quote]
    Yeah it could probably be used both ways lol

7. Why do they hate that girl so much

8. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']Why do they hate that girl so much[/quote]

Got a thing displaying the ten commandments taken out of her school.

People are fucking insane.

9. Wow that's awesome haha

People just have way too much time on their hands

10. Yep. The ten commandments, which are so important, right up until you point out how all the worst shit in the bible is in the OT (funny story: in the other 600 commandments), then suddenly they're meaningless because there's a NT. Goalposts with legs.

11. Because (for the tenth time now) Jesus came to fulfil and do away with the old law of the Old Testament. That was the entire point of it, I'm really not sure how you seemed to have missed that part lmao.. or even managed to miss that point after it has been explained to you 20 times.. like seriously what part of that can you not comprehend..?

Go spew your deliberate misinformation in the thunderdome or somewhere else :wave:

12. #33 Postal Blowfish, Aug 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2012
    If you're gonna bitch at me for posting, at least read the post. We were talking about the girl who was getting death threats for getting the 10 commandments (OT law) out of her school. Same people quote this law to hate on gays. So if Jesus came to do away with OT then we don't need Christians threatening to rape and kill a young girl for doing away with the OT for them.

I guess pointing out all the contradictions in god's perfect word is wearing on a nerve or something. :laughing:

13. Do you mind? You're kind of derailing the thread. This is anti-atheist memes, not "debatorama central head quarters of christian religion"

Have some respect.

[​IMG]

14. I got one more. [​IMG]

15. #37 dishin reg, Aug 26, 2012

You really think a true Christian would threaten to rape somebody...?

It doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.. Of course there are going to be bigots out there, doesn't make religion itself any more or less bad since they aren't even following what it teaches..

I just don't understand how you say that's moving goalposts with Jesus fulfilling the OT.. like dude that's the entire point of it.. And no matter how many times it is explained to you, you just plug your ears and continue on using the exact same fallacious argument somewhere else lmao

& btw you're not pointing out contradictions, you're making them up entirely on your own due to your arrogance towards scripture. I wouldn't doubt there are contradictions in the modern bible, but the one you keep repeating is not, it's just your lack of ability to comprehend the very basics of the old and new testament..

16. You know a thread is failing when the OP can't even follow through on his own OP.

Dishin Reg can't even keep up with his own arguments. He says Jesus came to disregard the OT, and then (when Postal unintentionally signals for debate) D.R. says Jesus came to fulfill the OT.

This proves my point from another thread: Attempting to save face of the Bible's inconsistencies easily shows the minimal proof needed to explain the meaninglessness of using the Bible as a monopoly for morality, proof of existence, and all that other shit.

Just stop while you're ahead, dude.

17. He was fulfilling the prophecy in the OT to disregard to old laws.. Lol.

Postal simply spreads lies to make it appear as if it's a contradiction. No matter how many times it's explained to him, he just goes off to another thread and used THE EXACT SAME FALLACIOUS ARGUMENT lmao

But you're right, back to the thread

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    :laughing::laughing::laughing: /\/\​

18. #40 Postal Blowfish, Aug 26, 2012
    Just because you haven't yet figured out how not to judge your fellow believers that you don't agree with doesn't mean they're not Christians.

Listen to Sam_Spade.

"Postal spreads lies" by quoting the actual words. Actual reality has a well-known liberal bias.

[​IMG]