lookin good this year!!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Kuntrybumpkin, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Just put it into a bottle and mix it with hot water....let it cool and shake it up before dividing equally between plants

2. I know how to mix it i was just wondering if you could just dump it in the pot and let the rain beat it in. I ask because weve had a shit ton of rain the past few weeks. Not one spot of rot or mold tho fingers crossed. Yea that makes sense poppy. Prolly wouldnt be a good idea out in the woods.

3. hey guys i got a quick question. Attitude is having an awesome sale right now and i want to go ahead and order but i was just thinking that maybe they have a better sale closer to xmas time. Any truth to this? if so, ill just wait til then, if not, then daddys gettin alot of kush and g13 strains. :)

4. o and can someone explain the breeder pack thing? whats the difference in packs and no packs? is it that they could just send you some shitty seed and pass it off as a name brand one? thats the only thing i could guess.

5. [quote name='"Kuntrybumpkin"']o and can someone explain the breeder pack thing? whats the difference in packs and no packs? is it that they could just send you some shitty seed and pass it off as a name brand one? thats the only thing i could guess.[/quote]

The breeders packs are the original packaging the seeds came in from the breeders. Like getting a 12 pack of Pepsi still in the cardboard box.

The other shipping methods, they repackage the seeds, which makes them more discrete (I believe) and gives you the options of mixed packs. The only down side is this means there's more of a chance for seeds to get mislabel or damaged in handling.

6. So keeping them in the packs is better?? Thanks mama!

7. Well ive pretty much came to the conclusion that this plant is a sativa or dominant sativa. Fuck!!! This thing is moving along at mamaws pace. I thought the frost the other day would speed it up but im not so sure yet. Im definitely not a pro at telling the difference between indica and sativa. I was taught to go by the leaves but ive seen indicas on here w skinny leaves so im bumfuzzled. Looks like this baby might not finish in time. Shes been flowering between 6-8 weeks and shes not filling out like she should thats why i think its sativa.

Attached Files:

8. Well i found my first spot of mold. I think the frost killed a lil bud the other night and i jus didnt see it til today. The lil cola was brown and flakey and up under it was this cotton ball looking fuzz. I chopped it out but left the rest of the stem. Should i just chop the whole limb or will it not spread?

9. If you just take that area where you see it she should be gud. I have probs with budworms and they just chew the buds loose but i watch my girls like they're at daycare. I am going to cut two down on Halloween and let the biggest one left push into Nov.

10. i know how u feel kuntry... i had to chop her down last nite:(:( now im stuck with a bushel of popcorns lol. most def not goin with a sativa outdoor here in ky again. just dont have enough time.

11. Hey guys. These are some update pics on my last gal. Shes goin slow but the past week the leaves have started to yellow. Anybody care to givee an estimate on how much more time she needs? I was guessin 1-2 weeks but would like a second opinion.

Attached Files:

12. O and its about 70 percent red/orange hairs and the rest are white.

13. nice girls my dude! looks like the same bag seed I have a just about as far a long. 1-2 weeks looks about right, maybe longer. how long have the been flowering for? probably close to 7-8 weeks right?

14. Yep exactly 8 weeks! Cool man. Thanks for the reply. Cant wait to chop this bitch!