lookin good this year!!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Kuntrybumpkin, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Hey KB, I know what it's like to have to pullem'. This summer I had to watch some of the prettiest plants I've ever grew sit with a foot of water on the ground with nothing I could do to save them.

2. Its the worst! I hated it. But the spot it was in was just too risky. I had no idea she would get over 8 ft tall. Man i bet i would have got a pound off her too. O well. Thats one of the reasons im lookin forward to havin some plants that i know the characteristics of next year. That way i know where i can plant without being noticeable. One year i got a seed from areliable guy and he said it was a super indica type strain and i planted it 20 ft from a dumpster in town. The only thing that camoed it was a huge cedar tree right in front of it. I cant believe no one found it. I did it just for shits and giggles but i was stoked when i got to harvest her. Just goes to show that you CAN plant out in the open if you know what youre doin.

3. If you wanted to do some stealth plants, you can always set out late clones or autos.

4. yeah i just got hip to the whole cloning thing too. i bought everything needed for em and definitely going to try it out next year. i'll be puttin clones all over this lil town. :)

5. New pics of some of my colas. Shit is lookin straight frostyyyyy.

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

Attached Files:

6. the buds are looking good kuntry!

7. Yea im impressed w this plant. I topped her and have 2 main colas and one is bigger which is to be expected but i also have four more that are all monsters too. I super topped the hell out of this plant. It could be a barefisted boxer with all the knuckles she has. :)

8. Hey Kuntry, I know it's really hard to guess a strain these days, esp. in a pic. But that no name strain there looks very Northern Lights to me.

9. wow after takin a gander at some northern lights pics on the web, i think thats what ive got here! awesome. this week it hasnt been flowering at all pretty much. i check it everyday too. i hope theres not much sativa in it, but i have my doubts judging from the leaves. I counted aug 21 as day one so that would make it right at 6 weeks. it was flowering like a mofo weeks 2-4 but now im not seein much production out of the bitch. i was aiming for no later than halloween for harvest too. i hope she finishes.

10. poppy, is that an actual poppy bulb in your pic?? do you grow it??

11. Yes, it's a local ornamental heirloom variety, but we're not allowed to talk about them here. I wish I still had the Sk x NL strain that's the local fave here. I could get it back, but refuse to buy seeds that I gave freely to the same dick trying to bill me for them.

12. o really? oops i didnt know we couldnt talk about that. sorry. wtf?? what a dick! that would be the last free thing he got from me.

13. anybody ever grew blueberry gum or blue venom outside in the south/midwest?

14. We are gettin close! I suspect she will start swellin any day now. Im impressed w how many bud sites and branches that are on this thing. This is the first plant ive gotten to lollipop in a couple of years. :)

Attached Files:

15. <<<<< so jealous right now

16. i cant wait! i cut a sample today. havent puffed it yet but its def not done. i got 2-3 weeks i would guess.

17. o and you guys that use molasses.... can i just pour 2 tablespoons of it on the soil and wait for rain to knock into the roots or?

18. hey kuntry, weatherbug is calling for patchy frost on sunday night after midnight. just a heads up for ya. Im in western ky not sure if this applies to you?

19. Yea i saw that. Its only sposed to get down to the upper 30s here which is actually good for em as long as it isnt like that all night. A few hours like that and plants go into what i call "o shit im gonna die , hope someone fucks me before that happens" mode and they will rapidly flower from then on out. I say bring it the fuck on!

20. I spose if you got a lot of rain right after it would work. I would be worried about it attracting critters though. Just about everything loves molasses, and you don't want a big old buck, black bear or wild pig rootin' around her. I just go with a good teaspoon per gallon of water.