Here is a run down on what I have now:
- Standard size grow tent
- 600w ballast and reflector (w/ HPS for flower and MH for veg)
- Various fans
- Fox Farms Happy Frog soil
- Assorted pots and smart pots
- A few thermometers
- Fox Farms nutes for veg (probably won't use)
- 6" inline fan (too big for tent holes, may get an adapter)
- An extra grow room for 1 male and some females (going to take clones and use em to cross with plushberry's, sure to get a male from the pack)
- Spray bottles for seedlings
What I need to get:
- Ingredients for soil, doing a modified super soil
- Inline fan(s) 4"
- Cloning supplies
- Silica (probably from Dynagro)
- Wireless thermometer w/ humidity reader
- ONA gel and carbon filters (for flowering)
- Water filter (may just go with Brita, need advice)
- Water tank pump (to aerate my water)
I'll start them in Happy Frog, when I get my sprouts I will put them in the sun when I wake up til I leave for work (~6 hours) and keep them under MH for the remaining 12 (running 18/6 the whole way through veg). Will transplant them into my super soil once they are able to handle the nutrients, and will use silica starting a week prior to the transplant.
I'll take clones and put 1 male Plushberry with female clones of the rest (and a plushberry) in my other grow room, powered with cfl's. I'll probably buy Ace of Spades next and cross it with some plush, who knows.
I'm worried about the viability of the Plushberry's, they look like they may not pop.
So, any advice feel free to give it to me on things like starting supplies or additions to the regular super soil recipe. I'll post the full ingredient list here soon, but for now I just wanted to get the journal started.
Here are some pics of what I have now:
Edited by Dissec, 13 August 2012 - 05:08 PM.