Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

No more glass on Etsy

• Please log in to reply

Guest_cookiecrisp_*

Guest_cookiecrisp_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Apparently Etsy is cracking down on drug paraphernalia, and will not be selling glass pipes anymore, or any other glass smoking paraphernalia like bongs and oil domes, or even rudimentary vapes.

Sucks, cuz they really had some interesting stuff on there, at some pretty decent prices.

Etsy Cracks Down on Drug Paraphernalia, Other Restricted Items | News & Opinion | PCMag.com
  • reggaemylitis likes this

Similar Topics: No more glass on Etsy     x

smokintoke

smokintoke

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,966 posts
thats a big hit

Demiurge

Demiurge

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,605 posts
Meh oh well. Never was one to want to order glass online. Headshops and locally blown glass for the win.

briwes911

briwes911

so addicted it hurts

• Bronze Member
  • 7,918 posts

l James l

l James l

Be Happy Stay Focused

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,950 posts

Meh oh well. Never was one to want to order glass online. Headshops and locally blown glass for the win.

It is nice to see what your getting before you buy it but you can also save a lot of money ordering online.

My Black Leaf Nautilus for example is a steal for $100 IMO

ThreeNinesFine

ThreeNinesFine

Urban Gold Miner

• Bronze Member
  • 7,351 posts

Retrix

Retrix

• Registered Upgraded
  • 241 posts
I just bought a pipe yesterday off etsy, looks like I just made it

8ight

8ight

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,616 posts
Damn. Etsy is where I got my first pipe. There are (were?) some really good glass workers on that site make quality stuff for [generally speaking] very reasonable prices.

DDV

DDV

• Registered Upgraded
  • 13,054 posts
this is pretty old news - Pipes are still okay, just no bongs. This rule has been in place for quite some time now, being an etsy seller/buyer I would know :)

Dillinger

Dillinger

Tha Prophet

• Registered Upgraded
  • 10,514 posts
Damn I've gotten a few glass spoons on there for less than $10 shipped
Good thing I recently bought another one

Madian

Madian

Hungry Eyes for Marijuana

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,171 posts
Damn thats fucked up thats an awesome site. Lots of beautiful pieces and nice people to support. Etsy you pussy.

reggaemylitis

reggaemylitis

across the rio grand-eo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,556 posts
damn thats a shame, i recently got a few pieces off etsy, i got in contact with the blower directly got great prices, quick shipping, and a free gift. IT was a great experience, its a shame that they are banning the sale of pipes, its a great community to get a hold of an actual blower, rather than gettin the pipe by a middleman

Spice Of Life

Spice Of Life

• Registered Upgraded
  • 163 posts
Arg, Etsy. I love them, but sometimes they make me crazy (I'm a seller there so I get to see both sides).

LSDForPeace

LSDForPeace

Draft beer, not people ☮

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,832 posts
I love their glass!

DDV

DDV

• Registered Upgraded
  • 13,054 posts
did no one read my post?! The ban isn't for all glass - pipes are still going to be sold. Just no more bongs, bubblers, etc.

this is old news.

thestonedstoner

thestonedstoner

Woop Woop Woop

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,321 posts

did no one read my post?! The ban isn't for all glass - pipes are still going to be sold. Just no more bongs, bubblers, etc.

this is old news.

What about chillums?

Guest_cookiecrisp_*

Guest_cookiecrisp_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

this is old news.

The Etsy blog specifically states that pipes with carbs are now verbotten.

That would mean the only "pipes" that can be sold on Etsy now are old-school style tobacco pipes, and lets face it: there aren't many stoners interested in a glass pipe without a carb for weed smoking

DDV

DDV

• Registered Upgraded
  • 13,054 posts

The Etsy blog specifically states that pipes with carbs are now verbotten.

That would mean the only "pipes" that can be sold on Etsy now are old-school style tobacco pipes, and lets face it: there aren't many stoners interested in a glass pipe without a carb for weed smoking

That's why you use the "message" option to ask the glass blower to add a carb privately. Like I said this is old news.. I don't know why they posted that again, but yeah they banned all glass besides pipes without carbs some time ago. You can still buy and choose from thousands of pieces though.

Unless you're interested in buying a bong from etsy, this won't affect you :P

TinTizzy

TinTizzy

sorry n shit

• Registered Upgraded
  • 12,719 posts
Wondered why the pics never had carbs..looks like they're all still on there here's the super thick dicro piece I got for 23 shipped

Attached Thumbnails

• image-3392972540.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users