Alien Guy from History Channel

Discussion in 'General' started by HighAsPhuck, Aug 12, 2012.

1. We are still trying to figure out how the Greeks made their pillar ends that they stack on each other so flat and level that you can't even fit a piece of hair in between them..even with our modern machinery we can't do it..was it aliens? Probably not

2. [quote name='"Delluhsion"']
    You serious lack the knowledge of what we can achieve.[/quote]

Then why has no one replicated any of the structures? You'd think if we could do it there would be a group people out there proving it instead of just saying they can.

3. I mean... Yeah but, I wouldn't make assumptions based on a tv series? :confused_2:

4. Especially not a TV series that appeals to a known fraud as evidence for their claims :wave:

5. This man is funny . I bet he is making the big bucks for this bs

6. [quote name='"Demiurge"']

Then why has no one replicated any of the structures? You'd think if we could do it there would be a group people out there proving it instead of just saying they can.[/quote]

Do you know that nobody has? You couldn't even recall the structure that you're talking about. It probably has been recreated. It's amazing what thousands of slaves with whips to their backs can accomplish in hundreds of years...

And what the hell makes u think we can't currently cut stones well enough to not be able to slide a hair through anywhere? We build microchips with multiple components that are barely visible to the eye.. With enough time and effort, I'm pretty sure they could cut stones straight.. Hell, I can think of a way to possibly do it.. Get them as straight as possible with chisels/saws/etc. then place one ontop of other, then grind one on the other until there are no gaps at all..

Not to mention. There are people who actually study these cultures and structures for a living(i.e. Archaeologists) and most of the things you think are such a mystery are actually well understood. I think you would be hard pressed to find a legit archaeologist that would agree with any of that nonsense..

7. Im just going on what my culture and modern arts professor told us who is also an architect professor..apparently you cant even find the seems

8. Clearly I'm wrong because you're some architect expert right?

9. subbed...beam me up...this guy is so wacky is real fun to see how into this stuf he is... also he has the best hair stylist...how do they let him go on tv like that ...so funny

10. [quote name='"TinTizzy"']

Im just going on what my culture and modern arts professor told us who is also an architect professor..apparently you cant even find the seems[/quote]

If that's the case then I'll agree that it's an incredible feat. But humans have been known for doing some amazing things. If you figure out what structure we're talking about, please share. Couldn't thousands of years of erosion have made the pieces blend together making the seams hard to see?

11. [quote name='"Nameunknown"']

If that's the case then I'll agree that it's an incredible feat. But humans have been known for doing some amazing things. If you figure out what structure we're talking about, please share. Couldn't thousands of years of erosion have made the pieces blend together making the seams hard to see?[/quote]

Don't think he was talking about a specific column but he also said they've taken some apart to try and figure it out and the seal was so air tight that there was air trapped in them from back when they made them

12. it is a specific spot in central or south america it starts with the letter t thats all i can recall of the name...but those stones have been there for 10,000 years and they are put together so perfectly that it is almost imossible to even think of an explanation other than we had help

13. Probably Puma Punku

14. I'm not saying its aliens, but its aliens.

15. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']Probably Puma Punku[/quote]

You're probably right. In that case, they were way off on the date.. Puma Punku, or any of Tiwanaku, is only a couple thousand years old. Not nearly 10,000.

So, is that what we're talking about, Puma Punku?

16. #38 gunslinger42, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
    Might the tools and technology of ancient builders have come from distant galaxies? Evidence suggests that an ancient mountaintop fortress in Peru was constructed with laser-like tools... temples at Vijayanagara India were built to harness cosmic energy... and an acoustic chamber in Malta enabled interplanetary communication. If the ancient builders did use advanced technology, could it prove that aliens visited Earth thousands of years ago?:eek:
    thats from history channel about the ep. with the too tight stones
    its from season 3 ep called Aliens and Ancient Engineers

17. #39 Nameunknown, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
    [quote name='"gunslinger42"']
    Might the tools and technology of ancient builders have come from distant galaxies? [/quote]

It is possible. Far from likely, though.

Evidence suggests that an ancient mountaintop fortress in Peru was constructed with laser-like tools... temples at Vijayanagara India were built to harness cosmic energy... and an acoustic chamber in Malta enabled interplanetary communication.[/quote]

I haven't heard any of these claims, but I highly doubt there is any solid evidence behind them. If you can show me this 'evidence' I am fairly certain that I can show you why it fails to prove anything.

If the ancient builders did use advanced technology, could it prove that aliens visited Earth thousands of years ago?:eek:[/quote]

Well, first we would have to establish that they did, in fact, use advanced technology.

thats from history channel about the ep. with the too tight stones
    its from season 3 ep called Aliens and Ancient Engineers[/quote]

You would be best advised not to assume any accuracy in what the history channel will publish.

18. thats just ancient aliens in general. the first 2 seasons were amazing. after that it went down hill...