Odor elemination that will trick K9s

Discussion in 'Security' started by 420Fighter, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Not for a K9. There is literally NOTHING you can do to stop them from being able to smell it. They can smell drugs buried in mason jars in 4 foot of dirt after a month.

As for your house, they will smell the trace amounts after you touch your plants and then leave on your house. The most you can hope for is to distract the dogs. Or that they don't show up in the first place.

2. #22 lasvegas88, Sep 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2012
    I understand its extremely difficult but its not impossible to make something odor proof. If you had weed vacume sealed,inside a deodorizer bag which is made of activated carbon, inside a dogproof bag then inside of mason jars dogs could not smell it glass is not porous. Ppl usually Fuck up and leave trace amounts on.the outside of the containers that's the difficult part sanatizing it.

3. Yes but I was speaking in context of the question, which was smell proofing his house. That is simply impossible, you can't sanitize and cover your house with activated carbon.

4. Yea a house is a lot more difficult if not impossible

5. #25 tem4jafa, Sep 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2012
    get a cat vent it high and straight up using things that commonly will create false "smellings alarms etc" lol idk wtf to call it but yea

youd be better off to keep an ounce in gs spread all over ur body than one thing with any kid on container after a certain time the containers become permeable and the smell will seep through so if u place it inside a few containers it will be undetectable even to a dog in a certain time frame depending on the containers strain etc why cats are good meats good anything that a dog would want training a drug dog is almost as simple and just making them think their favorite toy is pot and choosing very aggressive dogs not in a violent sense but in a determination

youtube that ex narc who helps u hide ur stash i cant link him since im too baked to remember his name or anything but i summed up what he says basically

dont touch shit around ur house after touching pot always use gloves lots of dogs will smell the dust on ur fingers on a car handle or in your case your door handle anything outside research the dogs rather than odor eliminating agents id think like 99% of odor control is for people lol

6. Okay to the above poster, think you should pass me the bong bro...wish I was on your level but I've been dry for two weeks...

On your topic of tricking the k9s, what the ex cop said was to wipe the microscopic thc all over your shit. Like take one of ur empty quarter bags and wipe down your cabinets door frames even your bottom wall moldings. This causes the dogs to freak out uncontrollably and the handlers will be forced to put them away rendering them inneffective...although they did their job, they ain't gonna find ur stash with the dogs thinking its hidden in ur oven while ur in the middle of baking a pizza

7. I once had a termite service inspect my house. The tech asked me if it was alright if he brought a dog in my house and explained the dog was trained to find termites. He did a demo by putting two or three termites in a matchbox, closing it, and placing it inside my hall closet. He then brought the dog in, a German Short Hair Pointer, and took the dog through the house and finally down the hall with the closet. The dog took a few sniffs and sat down in front of the closet with the hidden termites.

As a few posters have recommended I think creating false scents is he best way to do.

8. Get a female dog so when the dog smells something you can say your bitch is in heat. lol. Probably not, but I know it's worked with traffic stops.

9. [quote name='"BabyTango"']just me thinking outside the box, i wouldnt think a dog can smell weed through an air tight bag (treated with chemicles like bleach, and inserted into another bag etc.) , but rather the weed traces on the outside of the bag, or individuals hands, clothing and such, from handling it.[/quote]

I saw a show where this guy got caught transporting lb's of hash in hidden floorboards in his car. All of the bags were vacuum wrapped. The cops said the only reason they caught him is because someone who had a little hash on their fingers touched the outside of the sliding can door.

10. You are foolish to think you can fool the dog. If the dog is distracted by all these foolproof methods, it would not even be on the canine unit. These dogs are accurate beyond belief.

PW

11. The dog isn't distracted at all. He's is doing his job exactly as he's trained. And doing it well I might add.
    The one your fooling is the handler. After the 3rd or 4th false positive the human will get frustrated.(people get frustrated quite easily professionals or not)
    As said before you can't beat the K9 but you can frustrate the handler.

12. I'm pretty sure my new favorite product will protect from K9 odor detection, although I've yet to test that exact theory. However, I'd be willing to bet on it!

Can't even tell you how stoked I am on these bags called Soldierbags I just found on the web. These super thick metallic bags are heat-sealed and apparently the strongest things on the market at 8 mils thick. Soak 'em in a bleach solution to remove all contaminants and you're pretty much guaranteed to go undetectable. Forget turkey bags and covering up the smell with something else- these bags are golden!!!! :D

Seriously~ I've sent many a medicinal gift pack and have never had a problem. Best of all- these boys keep your girls ultra fresh and are a ridiculously cheap way to protect your harvest.

Check 'em out! www.soldierbags.com

Again- not sure about K9 odor control, but pretty sure these might do the trick. Put your precious goods in Soldierbags, surround with a packing of activated carbon for extra measure if ya want, and you're probably good to go! :)

Peace, y'all! Happy & safe travels.

13. The only way you can trick a K9 is to mess with it, as someone has already said. Those Soldier bags seem pretty interesting alright but there is no way in hell they'd seal in the odor 100%. You can definitely eliminate the threat of the human nose, but a dog trained to use its miraculously strong sense of smell? You'd be better off growing in a bunker.

Just don't mind the risk. Take a chance if you believe it's worth it, I know a lot of us here do. ;)

14. yep. wrap that shit as much as you want. put in container after container. then wrap it in bags some more. hell, get some concrete and layer it inches thick..they would probably still smell it. and even if they couldnt. what about all the tiny weed particles and even tiny scent molecules? they are all over your hands and storing devices. all over your clothes and anything else youve touched with your sticky resin/keif covered hands. false positives are the only way to get around a k9 search. think...if they hit on your trash can, and the cop searches and finds nothing..then the dog hits on your front steps. the cop looks and finds nothing. then the dog hits on your oven, cop looks and finds nothing. etc....
    i would bet it be wiser to create false positives outside your house more than in. take a gram and crumble it to dust. spread it on your driveway. hell, spread some on your NEIGHBORS driveway. get the dog to go nuts before he even gets in your house. then when he enters give him some more false reads. i like the idea of bitch or coyote urine. id probably go overboard and kill all my grass or something lol. id also want to watch for taking paint/finish off of things haha.

15. This reminds me of a home search case I heard from a bandmate. One of his buddies had plants growing at his home and a bag of unmentionables stuffed behind a batten in the wall.

So the guy got pulled over by a duo of cops, got tested and the result was positive for prescription opiates, which he had taken slightly after his prescription expired. So the cops took him downtown, saying "You probably know what's happening as we speak." His apartment was being searched, that is.

The LEOs had no problem finding the grow and whatnot paraphernalia, the dog was going mental at the batten as they were leaving, but the cops just shrugged it off and left it at that! :p

16. #36 kindindy123, Oct 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2012

what i do just for the hell of it,every time i brush my cat out,i take the cat hair,spread it around the area outside,personaly i use a carbon filter,witch does a fair job,but thats not enough,after passing through carbon the air goes into a 4x4 cardbourd box,were i hav an ozone gen,that mixes with it,then exhoust,i cant smell a thing,& i hav had people say how the hell r u keeping the smell down like that!!!usualy say super secret,do ur homwork,as for k9s if they r there they got ya,hav heard of spreading used kitty litter around, along with there fur,might get lucky and distract the dog.good luck be safe,,,kind:cool:

17. this is def exellent thought,because ,the dog handler would prob put the dog away after som faulse hits,good idea:cool:

18. I mean that's a funny thought but why would u try to conceal weed by making everything smell like weed. That's just asking for them to call in a k9 and idk about you but I don't wanna be the one to try this technique out Haha

19. ^things can smell like weed(this is no crime)
    its when they find the "actual" weed.

fortunatley the dog cant verbalize all he smells is dust or buds(both smell same to him)

20. #40 STilladelph, Dec 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2012
    I'm well aware of the law, but you get a motivated enough cop he's gonna let that dog sniff every square inch of that car until he does find something.

Let me describe it this way. Your doctor doesn't give you 200 different medicines at once just IN CASE you get sick from one of hundreds of diseases, that would be stupid, you only take medicine once you're already sick.

Just like this situation, I wouldn't cruise around town with your car reeking like bud, regardless if I had any or not, just on the odd chance you were to get pulled over.