California Lightworks 200w Solarflare LED

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by rhapsodyrcks, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Its funny you ask. Originally I was accepted for the program at 599 plus 30 dollar shipping. After I paid my invoice I inquired when I might get the lamp. CLW is pretty backed up on their Growers Feedback Program. 4 Weeks befor I could get my light.....

So I ended up asking if they did a price match as some of the wholesalers out here offer this Lamp for 798. They matched the 798 so I paid the difference and the light shipped right away. 3 more Business days and it here compared to 4 weeks. So the 170 difference was worth it (to me).

The thing I like is they will let me return the light after 90 days if it doesn't perform. I will know by then

So over all Im happy with that deal

2. Sweet deal. You will be happy with it for what it is. On my SS 800 I had one quadrant go out. Usually you have to return a item to get warranty work done then they send out a new one. They sent me out a whole brand new SS800 with a return to sender sticker for my old one. Great customer support. My plants were fine with one quad out since the other 3 were functioning. Never had any down time.

3. I think I will be happy Rhap! I have done the research and my expectations are where they need to be. Im replacing 300 watts of HPS with 300+ watts of LED

Have you been happy with the quality of your flowers and yields with the ss800

Let me also plug the customer service at CLW. So far it has been top notch.

4. Ive been happy with the SS800. I do think though that HPS is still the standard for lighting but Im happy with it no complaints and plenty of great harvests.

5. Hey guys, great thread btw, liking all this info. Can anyone tell me how many plants will the solar flare 220 full cycle light support?
        Im new to growing and I have 4 Holy grail OG plants about 15" tall under one solar flare 220, my grow space is 55" long x 23"deep x 48" tall, also the closet is outlined with reflective material (not sure if that matters). Thanks

6. it's supposed to cover a 5x5 area in veg you want it 4ft away from the tops of the plants. I'm sure it will work 4 u.

7. I just ordered the California Light Works Solar Storm 400W LED, I'm crazy I know but we shall see how it works out for me. btw I have a brand new (2 weeks old) california light works solar flare 220W for sale now if ur interested hit me up. Thanks!

8. I also have the solarflare 220 full cycle. It's a great light but want to add some supplemental cfls. In a 3 x 3 tent how many wats of cfl would you add?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum