Any guess on yield?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Ron91285, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Finally starting to smell. At least the sour diesel is.

2. hahahahaha, its going to get way worse before it gets better...

the high on SD is pretty nice, but it tastes like you wrapped your mouth around a tail pipe on a diesel Pickup

that shit stinks up a 3500 square foot house in a day if not properly contained... and one mason jar is not enough

3. [quote name='"Tihspeed"']

hahahahaha, its going to get way worse before it gets better...

the high on SD is pretty nice, but it tastes like you wrapped your mouth around a tail pipe on a diesel Pickup

that shit stinks up a 3500 square foot house in a day if not properly contained... and one mason jar is not enough[/quote]

Awesome.

4. hey ron your plants look awesome your gonna yield alot of bud,,,it looks like its smelling lovely! how far away from them do u start to smell them? i know with my 2 plants if theres a breeze i can smell them from afar

5. [quote name='"lager88"']hey ron your plants look awesome your gonna yield alot of bud,,,it looks like its smelling lovely! how far away from them do u start to smell them? i know with my 2 plants if theres a breeze i can smell them from afar[/quote]

Same here. I walked out into the backyard this morning and got a whiff. Smells lovely!

6. Its consistently been over 100 degrees this week in norcal. My question is can yellowing similar to nute burn occur from underwatering during these extremely hot times?

7. Anybody? Heres a pic of some of the yellowing leaves. I would be surprised if its nute burn because ive been laying off the nutes for that very reason...

image-3275527992.jpg

image-567925779.jpg

image-938063196.jpg

8. Any thoughts? I hope it is just lack of water because thats an easy fix.

9. They look like they are flowering dude. I been watching my mmother go through the same thing for the last month. Maybe a N defficiency but kinda looks like they are sucking the N out of unneeded leaves tbh...I would say u are just fine bro.

10. [quote name='"beerbrewer"']They look like they are flowering dude. I been watching my mmother go through the same thing for the last month. Maybe a N defficiency but kinda looks like they are sucking the N out of unneeded leaves tbh...I would say u are just fine bro.[/quote]

Good to hear!

11. Yeah don't worry about that bit of shade I'm sure they enjoy the break with all this heat out here. As long as you have 8 to 10 hours of direct light I find that to be more than enough of our intense Cali sun to get big buds.

12. [quote name='"RichardDean"']Yeah don't worry about that bit of shade I'm sure they enjoy the break with all this heat out here. As long as you have 8 to 10 hours of direct light I find that to be more than enough of our intense Cali sun to get big buds.[/quote]

Thanks! Good to know.

13. Dean, how many gallons should i be watering during this heat spell? Also, do u think lack of water would cause that yellowing?

14. Your welcome I get like 8 to 9 hours myself on my backyard and as you can see from my journal my girls are definitely liking what they get :)

15. Well as far as gallons I would be watering about as many as the pot is so five gallon bucket water in 3to5 gallons and just watch the plant cause smaller pots in this heat need multiple watering usually. Once in the morning as usual and once in the hottest part of the day or when you see them start to droop a bit. Yes could be from heat stress and lack of water mine are dropping inner and lower leaves pretty steadily now which is normal when flower begins in my experience.

16. New pics

image-1402795119.jpg

image-455948150.jpg

image-610980070.jpg

Sour diesel posing and looking sexy.

17. About to apply some ladybugs for good luck and to eat some spiders and ants!

18. Any guess on my yeild, ive got 3 Super lemon haze's plus the strains in the pic. They dont get as much sun as i want but i think there ok. i use pretty good seaweed fertilizer and There 3 months old.

Attached Files:

19. [quote name='"SmokesTheGreat"']Any guess on my yeild, ive got 3 Super lemon haze's plus the strains in the pic. They dont get as much sun as i want but i think there ok. i use pretty good seaweed fertilizer and There 3 months old.[/quote]

Id have to know more. Like nutes, watering, light, training, and size of plant before i could make an educated guess. :)