Rainbow Kush?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Nasty Nate P, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Anyone ever seen rainbow Kush like this? If so do you know a bank that has rainbow beans?

Attached Files:

2. that looks all sorts of photoshopped..

3. yup, it's photoshopped.

4. Idk about photo shop there is a lot of talk and photos to support this new strain, supposedly from what I have read its a 16 week flower and the colors happen the same way that grand daddy does by dropping temp

Attached Files:

5. #5 CL4P-TP, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    I just Googled "Rainbow Kush" .. then filtered "Images" they all look photoshopped IMO.

Nate, how much dope you grown ? cause colors in cannabis do not happen like that.

[​IMG]

shopped
    [​IMG]

shopped

[​IMG]

shopped

[​IMG]

shopped

[​IMG]

not shopped

[​IMG]

not shopped

6. Nope, you just dropped another shit video into a thread :smoke:

7. I've never seen any one actually selling rainbow kush seeds. I have heard of them selling this bud in so cal but I only know a few people who claim to have smoked it and they said it was weak. At the canna collective they got querkle crossed with rainbow indica. Hippie Gremlin

8. I have found what claims to be rainbow Kush beans online, and the site also claims that it is a 16 week flower cycle. That's double my Cindy time...SMH. Mb ill get a few to test, but I probably doubt it. I think I'll stay with what I got for now

9. I think Rainbow Kush may be a myth guys - I think if it were real the breeder would be making a fortune and I probably would've heard from him to sell it for him.

10. #10 killset, Feb 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2015
    Here's the rainbow kush they show on leaf fly along with the same photo shopped pics that get posted over and over....not as pretty as the photoshoped pics, looks kind of nasty.... Baby poop yellow bud anyone?

Attached Files:

11. It does exist, just it's none of those photos, not as colourful, I've smoked it once and it tasted fruity, looked slightly more colourful than normal dank bud, but I wouldn't call it rainbow Kush

12. People stick names on everything anymore

13. It's all photoshopped. I've only seen purple, blue, and pink (pistils) colouring.