Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I make dabs?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by rollinswishers, Aug 9, 2012.

1. I've been smoking for a couple years now and I'm seeing dabs more often, but I don't have access to a dispensory. So in order for me to be able to smoke dabs, I need to learn how to produce this shit. I know about how to use the actual dabs and have slides, nails, all of that. I just need to know how to make it.

2. Well first of all you need to understand that it is 'hash'.. Now all you need is google.

3. ok so i turn my kief into hash then turn that into dabs?

4. What you are referring to is BHO, or butane honey oil, or simply hash oil. Dabs are the portion of the hash that you smoke at once. "Lemme take a dab real quick."

How to make it is a very common topic, there is a lot of information about it out there on the nets or in a more suitable sub-forum. I urge you to do as much research as possible, watch all the videos, read the forums until you are sure you have a good understanding of concentrates before you try to make any yourself.

I say this because it's a relatively new innovation in the stoner world and many people try to make it at home in improperly ventilated conditions indoors, and it being such a dangerous process to make, you can imagine the shitty things that can happen. But there are definitely ways to safely make oil.

Good Luck! :smoke:

5. Make some qwiso before you try bho and the harder stuff.

6. Making good BHO is infinitely easier than making good qwiso

as for safety, different story

7. I watched some videos but the only one that i have the materials for just had hash, everclear, a bowl and a flexi-blade. Is that a good method for extracting oil or are there better methods?

8. isopropyl alcohol is what you want.

And you need to read the guides on here.... hashmouf has one, i have one in my sig, there are tons....

9. ok nice. do you have the link?

10. link in my sig lol

11. i'm new to this site so at the risk of sounding like a dumbass, what's your sig?

12. [quote name='"rollinswishers"']i'm new to this site so at the risk of sounding like a dumbass, what's your sig?[/quote]

Haha look below my posts

13. haha thanks man

14. @[member="SIRSOG"] I know I'm like a year and a half late on this post, but I don't see a link in your sig. I'm very interested in the process and I want to know all I can to make the good shit.