Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Photo

How do I make dabs?

• Please log in to reply

rollinswishers

rollinswishers

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I've been smoking for a couple years now and I'm seeing dabs more often, but I don't have access to a dispensory. So in order for me to be able to smoke dabs, I need to learn how to produce this shit. I know about how to use the actual dabs and have slides, nails, all of that. I just need to know how to make it.

JoeObey

JoeObey

• Registered Upgraded
  • 767 posts
Well first of all you need to understand that it is 'hash'.. Now all you need is google.

rollinswishers

rollinswishers

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
ok so i turn my kief into hash then turn that into dabs?

deadphishcheez4

deadphishcheez4

Purveyor of Good Tunes

• Registered Upgraded
  • 203 posts
What you are referring to is BHO, or butane honey oil, or simply hash oil. Dabs are the portion of the hash that you smoke at once. "Lemme take a dab real quick."

How to make it is a very common topic, there is a lot of information about it out there on the nets or in a more suitable sub-forum. I urge you to do as much research as possible, watch all the videos, read the forums until you are sure you have a good understanding of concentrates before you try to make any yourself.

I say this because it's a relatively new innovation in the stoner world and many people try to make it at home in improperly ventilated conditions indoors, and it being such a dangerous process to make, you can imagine the shitty things that can happen. But there are definitely ways to safely make oil.

Good Luck! :smoke:
  • Nyxierawr and Enigma like this

Firefly 420

Firefly 420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 130 posts
Make some qwiso before you try bho and the harder stuff.

SIRSOG

SIRSOG

Hero of Time

• 38,494 posts

rollinswishers

rollinswishers

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I watched some videos but the only one that i have the materials for just had hash, everclear, a bowl and a flexi-blade. Is that a good method for extracting oil or are there better methods?

SIRSOG

SIRSOG

Hero of Time

• 38,494 posts

rollinswishers

rollinswishers

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
ok nice. do you have the link?

SIRSOG

SIRSOG

Hero of Time

• 38,494 posts

• Pipesmash likes this

rollinswishers

rollinswishers

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
i'm new to this site so at the risk of sounding like a dumbass, what's your sig?

SIRSOG

SIRSOG

Hero of Time

• 38,494 posts

rollinswishers

rollinswishers

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
haha thanks man

bearcat81792

bearcat81792

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

@SIRSOG I know I'm like a year and a half late on this post, but I don't see a link in your sig. I'm very interested in the process and I want to know all I can to make the good shit.

fearjar

fearjar

Bill O'Reilly incognito

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,023 posts

Everything you want and or need to know is right here

http://forum.grassci...ter.html?hl=bho

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users