Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

One Hit Pipe?

• Please log in to reply

GalenH

GalenH

Suicidal Hedonist

• Gold Member
  • 897 posts

• br3ad_ likes this

Similar Topics: One Hit Pipe?     x

Muncheese

Muncheese

Blazed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 338 posts
You can only pack one hit at a time in the bowl, but you can keep packing it until you reach your desired level of effects. So yes, it will get you high.

CHRONIKKKK

CHRONIKKKK

The Sound Chemist ::::

• Old School
  • 2,037 posts
I LOVE ONEHITTERS

fucking best shit

definately buy one man ... you wont regret it

where from canada are you man ?

rumandromanism

rumandromanism

Meditate on Bassweight

• Old School
  • 9,792 posts
One hitters are fucking amazing. Whenever I go into NYC, my cigarette one-hitter is my best friend. Just pack it full of dank, and after two packs, you'll be a laughing mess. Man, smoking in public is SO easy with that thing. You just take a hit, put a quarter over the top, then exhale downwind and up to the sky. You can smoke in broad daylight with that thing, I LOVE it!

GalenH

GalenH

Suicidal Hedonist

• Gold Member
  • 897 posts

rumandromanism

rumandromanism

Meditate on Bassweight

• Old School
  • 9,792 posts
Putting a quarter over the little bowl area prevents any excess smoke from getting out...it's just a neat way keeping your area smelling nice if there are nosy people around you. But in general, those things don't create much smell. If you don't want to get a cigarette, get one of these:

Posted Image

Decent size, and it's a trip for your eyes.

JonBongJovi

JonBongJovi

Dugout Disciple

• Registered Upgraded
  • 793 posts
I've said it so many times you're probably getting sick of it but I love my dugout. You can get 2-6 hits out of a bowl and it only takes a few seconds to reload the bat so there's no reason you can't load it up again if you want some more. And, as already stated, they're great for quick public tokes. I'll step out of the bar and have a quick couple hits or load it up before going into a movie. It's great.

Only Live Once

Only Live Once

HTML rulez d00d

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,619 posts

Putting a quarter over the little bowl area prevents any excess smoke from getting out...it's just a neat way keeping your area smelling nice if there are nosy people around you. But in general, those things don't create much smell. If you don't want to get a cigarette, get one of these:
Decent size, and it's a trip for your eyes.

Yeah,chillums are key for smoking in public or anywhere that isn't as safe as say your room or house.Nice chillum though Rumandromanism.

br3ad_

br3ad_

• Old School
  • 5,342 posts
One hitters are good to have, they do the job.

Also, where in ontario man?, im from Hamilton.

blazinMacDizzle

blazinMacDizzle

Burnin' Trees

• Registered Upgraded
  • 254 posts
Props To Fuckin Canada. Wooooooo

GalenH

GalenH

Suicidal Hedonist

• Gold Member
  • 897 posts

blazinMacDizzle