Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any Cannabis users from India?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by hdnode, Aug 9, 2012.

1. hi all,

sorry it has been a long time. I am currently in India and actually having trouble finding anything. Can anyone help a man in need ? (please)

2. So, ive been smoking for 3 1/2 years now in b'lore and i think i mightve got the best stuff possible in south india atleast during that time. To be honest, even the greenest mango stuff aint really all that bombing and most o the guys i smoke with, well we end up booming like 50g worth of stuff in a single evening which is a lot of fun but also not very good for the lungs :S

A couple o the same guys who went to sweden/amsterdam said they were blown for 10hours on a tipper(very small joint) of some amnesia haze and blueberry.Cant wait to get some o that *dreamy look* If you still wanna some decent green stuff though send me a message ill get you hooked up.

3. Like the guy above, i've been going green for a good 2 years or so in B'lore.
    First off i've also been relatively lucky in procuring what i feel is relatively potent and un-spiked weed. I've also been fortunate enough to have made a business trip to Seattle shortly after they legalized recreational use of Mary Jane :devious:
    From my law-abiding toke up session there, i found that the high in Seattle was not too different from the high in Bangalore.
    But the green i tried in Cambodia...now that's an entirely different story - To describe that, one would require an entire new post! :D

4. You can go try the areas around Ramaiah.
    And about stuff being spiked, Ive seen some really odd colours on the green you get here. It tastes pretty awful too.

5. im from the chicago area, just sayinn:wave:

6. any one interested in doing a field test in India let me know will provide seeds

7. Try to meet connects through friends, they probably have some sketchy ass people who try to push crappy hash on you in some areas, that's where I'd guess the battery acid shit is. Try to meet a legit guy, those guys who push it on you are always selling shit

8. any one in India interested in field testing seeds get in touch. thanks

9. Indian Landrace, Check It, from Bangalore...my outdoor grow in india (12 latitude)... I can't seem to post the same picture again but look me up. Indian landrace sativas are AMAZING!!

10. I love yalls food. I bet the plants are pretty dank

11. hey.. can anyone help me??? as in where can u get flav rolling papers or blunt papers in india ?? pune to be exact?? dnt seem to find any..:\\

12. Im from India and what I observed is that although India does have some of the best weed, it's unfortunately not available for everyday consumption. It's more like an old wine which you have on special occassions . The rest of the time you end up having those shitty weed availble in most parts. Bangalore is the same. You get really dry, harsh weed for most parts. Weed scored inside the city especially is often spiked. You can get decent one's from outside the city, if you have contacts. But otherwise, like most of stoners in India, we have to make do with the shitty,spiked and funny smelling weed. there are some awesome buds like the malala cream and kerala gold but its hard to find and often even stuff they claim to be cream,isnt. Feel bad for the stoner scene in India. But that's wht happens when you criminalize a perfectly harmless substance. All the good quality stuff gets converted to bad ones since there is no regulation whatsoever.

13. Not indian but I sure as hell celebrated shivaratri

14. #34 Komatic, May 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2013

This OCT I'm meeting up with an exchange student buddy of mine. He has teh hook ups  :metal:

You would find it quite hard to find Skunk in India, even though the temps are near perfect for growing it. My advise would be to check the Silkroad online to see if you can get anything. Or try going to place in Manali were tourists arn't really allowed to go. I believe they call it manali cream. 

Oh and dooode!, I would seriously examine any street weed you get off anyone! Like with a microscope or something. Some of those punks are so poor they will lace that shit to make you come back. 

16. Hi
    I got sick in searching got good grass in Bangalore. I will be really grateful if u can hook me up with this "green stuff"

17. ahhh smoking a chillum of the finest hand rubbed cream  then burning around on my endfield , India is my home from home , 

great weed in kerala and the Andaman's , i remember turning up with the only tolla of cream on the whole of havelock , the Arthur dailies  loved me.

you can score from any  rikshaw driver , give a extra hundred in the cities as they don't earn much