Things you say during sex.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RecStoner, Aug 8, 2012.

1. I wouldn't use degrading words, otherwise the bitch would probably get turned off. Unless she's a real freaky slut.

2. [quote name='"rollinjoints"']I wouldn't use degrading words, otherwise the bitch would probably get turned off. Unless she's a real freaky slut.[/quote]

I see what you did there.

3. Ooooo, baby. That feels sooo good...yeah, shhhh, don't say anything....Oooo baby, I'm gonna tickle your belly button from the inside...

Thanks Babe, tomorrow night?:smoke:

4. You gotta let her talk, man. lol

5. "I have Aids BTW"

6. Hahahaha! I know right. If a dude said that to me Id call my friends right after he left and tell them so we could laugh. That shit would be hilarious!

"Fuck" .. "fuck me" .. "harder" .. "daddy (if that's what he likes)" .. "cum for me" "cum in my mouth" .. "let me taste myself" .. "cum in my pussy (I may add baby or daddy in at the end and I may say cum in my fucking pussy)"

Edit: for the record, I don't just let guys cum in me... I've only let one guy bust in me and I've fucked two guys without a condom on.

I would like to be able to beg and say more submissive or dominant (I like both) things, but none of the guys I've been with have been huge freaks like me :(

7. [quote name='"shestones17"']

Hahahaha! I know right. If a dude said that to me Id call my friends right after he left and tell them so we could laugh. That shit would be hilarious!

"Fuck" .. "fuck me" .. "harder" .. "daddy (if that's what he likes)" .. "cum for me" "cum in my mouth" .. "let me taste myself" .. "cum in my pussy (I may add baby or daddy in at the end and I may say cum in my fucking pussy)"

Edit: for the record, I don't just let guys cum in me... I've only let one guy bust in me and I've fucked two guys without a condom on.

I would like to be able to beg and say more submissive or dominant (I like both) things, but none of the guys I've been with have been huge freaks like me :([/quote]

Have you tried womenz?:p I've only been with one guy and he was no freak. I get lucky with freaky womenz though.:cool:

8. I'm not great with dirty talk lol. My ex liked being called a slut though. And she was into the kinkiest shit.

9. "Pass that blunt" lol

10. yea...take this dick.
    suck it.

11. You like that?
    Harder?
    You're so sexy...

I have a very limited vocabulary during sex I guess.

12. When she's on her stomach and I'm on top gettin' it from behind I'll pin her arms down, kiss her neck and tell her dirty things in her ear..

making her feel sexy during sex is always a good thing.

13. All these things said during sex seem hilarious when taken out of context like this

14. This thread cracks me up lmao lmao

15. aaaaaaand boom goes the dynamite

16. It seems.

17. I start speaking in tongues.

18. uhhhhhhhhh, flip over, im cuming, can i nut in you, that feels too good, wanna go again if i go now! lol

19. Lawls