Blunts = dumb

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by B33PB33P, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Please point me to where I generalized about the entire race? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Not quite what I meant, and no smoking some pretty decent stuff..

3. I was not talking to you in the first instance, I was talking to shizmot who posted comments three pages back about " living in a black community and the lower class black people only smoking blunts". I was trying to say that his comment was racist, I was not talking to you at all. And that you can't assume a whole race of people do anything based on limited experience.

A Princess and a Spartan trapped in the same body

4. The princess and spartan shit don't make sense foo'

5. it's my tag. If a guy says he is a princess and a Spartan, what might that mean?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

6. cross dresser?

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★

7. Lol you're doing it wrong!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Growing up I started with the joint, then turned to smoking blunts(Tampa Nuggets). Now I'm a old timer with 3 different vaporizers to enjoy my smoke with. Blunts are for people to burn in groups because they last longer.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

9. uh what?
    I've never had a blunt canoe before...that usually happens on joints. If you can roll good they can last a long time. My blunts last 25 minutes+. It's relaxing. Bowls are nice for a quick sesh, blunts are to chill out.

10. my blunts dont canoe

I roll swisher sweet regular/grape/tropical fusions

11. You know i would have takin your statement into consideration, but you have a bias against them. "Starts conoeing, almost high, cancer from cancer paper" are all examples of your bias. If you roll it right, no canoe, if you aint high after a blunt, you need to put that same amount of weed back into your bowl because it probaly equals about one, and cancer, well we are all smokers here.<- not ALL but you know what I mean.

Not that the inhalation of cannabis smoke causes cancer, but it leaves tar, it is smoke.

12. I love how the replies to the OP are still rolling in 2+ years later...

13. I know this is a years old thread, but every time I read OP's post, I smile.

14. #654 wumboshouse, Dec 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2014

15. Bleezys arebby far my least favorite wya to smoke. I'm with you man.

Sent from a Pineapple under the Sea.

16. Honestly I like blunts more but that's because they are just easier to smoke after you start getting high. I love watching movies while I smoke but when I get into the movie I never wanna look down and light my pipe. I would rather just smoke a blunt. It's also easier to smoke when driving

17. Easier to smoke while driving but a lot more smelly. Only one hand required is a definite plus though.

18. The fuck are you hatin on blunts for, man?