Blunts = dumb

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by B33PB33P, Aug 7, 2012.

1. this thread wont die, just rip blunt thread

2. Agreed i cant stand blunts. Glass or il pass.

3. If you're not vaping you're wasting money,.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

4. It's all about what you want to smoke. Man, some of my best smoking memories are me playing megaman 2 with a blunt dangling from my mouth. If you think they're dumb or whatever don't smoke them. 

5. Haha yeah all of my black friends think smoking out of a pipe makes you look like a crack head and smoking papers makes you look like you're 50

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. #606 Ubique, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014
    TL; DR... All a matter of preference, with some socio-cultural elements to that specific method of smoking perhaps. Roll a proper blunt and it smokes nice and proper. There is certainly an argument to be made for blunts allowing non-smokers (cigarettes, ofc) to share in that same chemical synergy which tobacco/nicotine provide, but again it all goes back to preference.

7. Sent from my LT30at using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Well whaddya know? Another smart blade!!!  :)

9. OMG now it's all about appearance.....smh

10. ^ If you know how to roll blunts they won't boat on you..

If you know how to roll blunts, you never smoke cancer paper.

If you are smarter anyway, you will vape/pipe/jays niggaaaa!

11. thats kind of the point of a Blunt though, its pure excessive exuberance, a luxury.

I usually only roll one for a special occasion. its role isn't to replace bong rips or joints but to supplement your experience

a party without a blunt is just sad IMO

12. Pretty on point. Smoking a blunt a day is like getting take out for lunch every day. Sure it's enjoyable but unless you've got the cash to burn there are smarter ways to spend your money.

13. You guys are pussies.  I inject my marijuanas into my seeing eyes.

14. Yes, I agree, I inject the eyes, penis, and prostate for an awesome, long lasting high.:blink:

dilligaf

15. What is recommended dosage? My doctor said if I injected more than four marijuanas in a two hour period that I might give myself skin failure.

16. Some blunts are enjoyable though, and I definitely enjoy it more if you use the juicy j blunts wraps, etc rather than splitting a cigar. One buddy i used to work with rolled these thin spliff like shaped blunts. Seems weird but they burned perfectly and tasted great, they were really enjoyable. 

An 8 gram blunt say though, is a bit of a waste, but fun occasionally

17. I recommend at least 20 marijuanas every 4 hrs.^_^

dilligaf

18. I hate blunts that being said I probably smoke at least ten a week because my friend is always buring them and I'm not going to not hit it hahah

If I roll in use elements papers with a tip.
    I can't stand nicotine though even just smoking a blunt I feel all numb and nauseous but I can smoke joints and bowls all day though

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

19. Just had to stop by for the blunt lovers. Blunts all day baby, hell yes

Roll Another One.