Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I the only one who prefers smaller bong hits?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RippedGingi, Aug 7, 2012.

1. I take small hits. I hate coughing it's a buzz kill.

2. Bro I was totally playing around but it was still an inappropriate thing to say. My bad man but in all seriousness it doesn't matter if you like big or small hits it just matters what YOU like.

Remember me? The one you stole your idea from.

3. Well there wasn't much other than the word 'pussy' to work with, lol. How am I supposed to know it's a joke? XD

4. Always big hits with a bong. If I don't wanna take big hits then i smoke a pipe or blunt

5. hashtag babylungs

I tend to think the yellowing is because it's so concentrated with smoke. The yellowing doesn't occur if you take anything less than a fat RIP.

As for me, I prefer domers. smaller bong hits are cool for relaxing with tv, but sometimes I just wanna get there

7. Smaller bong hits are smarter because they waste less smoke than bigger ones.

8. Yeah I enjoy smaller hits, one because I have breathing issues, but mainly because I don't like coughing up my lungs everytime. I'll do it when I'm feeling the cough lock but most of the time I like to chill with the tokes and make it more relaxing. My girlfriend on the other hand sucks the weed straight out the damn bowl into the water

9. I have a friend that insists on breaking out the bong when I go to her house, she knows that the bong kills my lungs so I make her load small hits, nothing wrong with that .. what I hate is when she leaves stale smoke and expects me to clear it or sticks a roach in the bowl and wants to light it for me.. Hell just give me the roach ill smoke it and she can smoke the bong..  Personally I'd rather smoke a joint anyday than hit the bong. (unless its a gravity bong then I can take huge hits I don't know why or what the dif is) 

10. I prefer big rips from the bong. But i pack a hit at a time, sometimes bigger than others. I just try to minimize smoke so my apt doesnt wreak.

11. I usually take small to medium hits when I smoke in a bong, It's tastier and easier to take.

I FUCKING HATE IT when I smoke with some person and I pass them the bong and they proceed to take A HUGE hit then they dont even clear the bong and they die coughing. I'm always like dude take only hits you know you can handle.

12. #92 grape, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014
    I mostly take average hits, nothing crazy unless I get ballsy , then sometimes I end up with a scorched throat

Skate.

13. I normally take average sized snaps that won't make me cough. .2 or .3
    I normally take average sized snaps that won't make me cough. .2 or .3
    I normally take average sized snaps that won't make me cough. .2 or .3

14. Im the exact opposite :) I enjoy choking my ass off and getting super baked

15. I load small bowls as well. makes me feel like im not wasting any of it.

16. Glad seeing here im not the only one, sometimes huge bong rips just hurt too much to the point my eyes water and i cant keep them open.
    Pack my bowls smaller now

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. #97 SergeantMeowstein, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2014

It's hokum. Coughing doesn't get you higher, it stresses the throat instead. Bigger snaps get you higher because you absorb more THC in the same amount of time, but it can also give a head rush from the lack of oxygenated blood going to the brain.

18. Massive rips 4 lyfe

19. The words "small" and "bong rip" should never appear in the same sentence, except that one. If you want small hits, smoke a bowl. IMO bongs are meant to be massively ripped with golden, milky rips that destroy your lungs haha i love it

20. why not just get a vape?